Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Practices

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    I only get the dark screen under Live Streaming: Skate Canada International Practices Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:00 AM EDT. No action. No slide show either.
    Go to the main page of www.skatebuzz.com in the right part you'll see "TOP HEADLINES". There you'll see "Live Streaming: Skate Canada International", click on it, then you'll see the screen, click on it and that's it.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Go to the main page of www.skatebuzz.com in the right part you'll see "TOP HEADLINES". There you'll see "Live Streaming: Skate Canada International", click on it, then you'll see the screen, click on it and that's it.
    Thanks. I am directed to the same page but this time it plays. but no complaints.

Custom Title
    The three Canadian and two Japanese Men are on the ice. SP for the Canadians and FP for the Japanese coming up.

Custom Title

Tripping on the Podium
    Last edited by roma; 10-25-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Medalist
    Re Patrick's short: That looks like a potentially great program. Can't wait to see it in competition. I haven't always been the biggest Chan fan, but both his programs this year really appeal to me.

I just saw Oda landind 4T+3T!! And, welcome LauraV!

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    V/M ...Oh, Carmen! This is going to be something...

Custom Title
    Anyone catch the dance practice? V/M just did their FD. WOW. First off, I adore the music cuts. God bless them for doing a completely instrumental version of Carmen. As for the choreo, it seems really intense, and they look super into it. Hard to judge when you only see bits and pieces, but the program looks like a winner to me.

Wow Tessa and Scott were magnificent! Although I could watch either of them do crossovers all day and still be happy.

Medalist
    Thanks, FSGMT! I have lurked here for a while and have enjoyed (and learned a lot) from the well informed discussions. And many thanks to roma for posting the you tube links.

Also, I know that they're used to the cold in Canada, but why is Piper Gilles wearing a bathing suit for warmup?

Also, *** Carron and Jones? Cotton Eye Joe is bad enough, but when you put in horses neighing, glass breaking and over-exaggerated punch noises, it's too much!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast