Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: starting orders

  1. #1
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    656

    0 Not allowed!

    starting orders


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,541

    0 Not allowed!
    I thought Tuktamisheva would be higher but she hasn't been to worlds or euros or anything so her ranking is low. This is based on ranking right?

    So this is over two days not 3. Good news!

  3. #3
    On the Ice Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    18,752

    0 Not allowed!
    Kaetlyn Osmond #70
    Gracie Gold #47
    Caroline Zhang #28
    Polina Sheeplen #22
    Elizaveta Tuktamysheva #19 (Yes, not doing junior worlds last year impacted her ranking score).
    Amelie Lacoste #18
    Ksenia Markrova #13
    Elene Gedevanishvili #11
    Kanako Murakami #7
    Akiko Suzuki #3

  4. #4
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,103
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Wow Gracie is second to skate? Might be good to get it over with quickly and not wait around.

  5. #5
    Bona Fide Member tulosai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,405
    Country: Netherlands

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gmyers View Post
    I thought Tuktamisheva would be higher but she hasn't been to worlds or euros or anything so her ranking is low. This is based on ranking right?

    So this is over two days not 3. Good news!
    Nevermind I was reading it wrong... I am very surprised too!

  6. #6
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    628

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    Wow Gracie is second to skate? Might be good to get it over with quickly and not wait around.
    not too familiar with this skater. just checked her wiki hope she has a nice senior year debut and join the ranks of talented USA ladies

  7. #7
    GS Supporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,914
    Country: Russia

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi24 View Post
    not too familiar with this skater. just checked her wiki hope she has a nice senior year debut and join the ranks of talented USA ladies
    Gracie's senior debut was last season at WTT in Japan.
    Her low place in World Ranking is because of very few Internationals that give ISU ratings - only one JGP Event, WJC and one Senior B Salt Lake City.
    Last edited by AlexRus; 10-26-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •