Skate Canada 2012 Ladies - Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 2012 Ladies - Short Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I am confused by the question. She is behind Osmond and no the content weren't the same because a poped 2A into 1A is a major error on a jump element.

Oh...sorry.. my mind is somewhere else. The question is why she isn't FURTHER down in the standings given that popped axel.

Ilvskating

Final Flight
can't help crying. Elene, the girl I love so much at the first sight many years ago finally put it together ! what a touching performance!

wallylutz

Medalist
Elene moved into 1st on the strength of her PCS even though she had higher technical difficulties on her jumps, she lost to Osmond on TES.

gioccia

On the Ice
Kanako will never be my cup of tea((( As if she is told waht to do..she does it...but it just doesn't look right.. doesn't touch me.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Elene so close to Osmond :unsure:, they setting for a Katelyn if she hold it together she will win

Mao88

Record Breaker
Well, Tuk and her team said was still only 80% after the recovery from her injury and growth related problems, and she looked it. Can't see her making the final, but I suspect they will now be simply using her 2 grand prix events to get competition ready for Euro's and Worlds, by which time she should be fully ready.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kanako MURAKAMI (JPN)

Music: Prayer for Taylor

Light green one-shouldered dress

StSq
... (feed froze)
3T+3T
CCoSp
3F
LSp

what did she land?

tulosai

Record Breaker
Kanako is not usually one of my faves but that program was fantastic. Her costume is beautiful too which never hurts.

wallylutz

Medalist
Kanako is having a great skate except the slightly two footed 3F. It impresses me how ambitious these Japanese skaters are, designing their choreography to milk maximum points, with the bonus for doing jumps passed mid-point. It also makes the program more original when they aren't front-loaded with jumps. I think we are looking at the new leader in the SP now.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Kanako is having a great skate except the slightly two footed 3F. It impresses how ambitious these Japanese skaters are, designing their choreography to milk maximum points, with the bonus for doing jumps passed mid-point. It also makes the program more original when they aren't front-loaded with jumps. I think we are looking at the new leader in the SP now.

Depends on if the 2 foot landing is also UR.