Skate Canada 2012 Ladies - Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 2012 Ladies - Short Program

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Interesting that the commentary in the arena is a description of the programs - even pointing out that Murakami 2 footed her flip.

wallylutz

Medalist
Shocking score for Kanako, I have to admit, the Tech panel probably saw something I didn't see. Will wait for the protocol, they look shocked too in the K&C.

wallylutz

Medalist
Have to say, Akiko's music cuts is a little too avant-garde even for me and confusing. And I don't typically comment on music choice unless they become distracting to the performance, which I think is the case here.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Akiko SUZUKI (JPN)

Music: Battle Without Honour or Humanity (from "Kill Bill" soundtrack) by Tomoyasu Hotei

Black dress

3T+3T - perhaps UR
3Lz
FCSp
LSp
2A
StSq
CCoSp

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Have to say, Akiko's music cuts is a little too avant-garde even for me and confusing. And I don't typically comment on music choice unless they become distracting to the performance, which I think is the case here.
Completely agree. The beginning was fine but after that - yikes.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Akiko no doubt has the best footwork in the biz. Too bad about her score.

tulosai

Record Breaker
The only person who'd I 'd actually say is for sure out of podium contention is Shelepin. Perhaps also Zhang. I can't wait for the long.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To many music cuts to that program for Akiko and the music really doesn't fit her personality either.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The only person who'd I 'd actually say is for sure out of podium contention is Shelepin. Perhaps also Zhang. I can't wait for the long.

But she's ahead of Gracie....are you basing this on BV in the long?