Skate Canada 2012 Ladies - Long Program (7:45 AM PST/10:45 AM EST) | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 2012 Ladies - Long Program (7:45 AM PST/10:45 AM EST)

Kissx3

Final Flight
Wow. Osmond is going to win. I kind of don't agree with that one. Considering the hefty lead from the short, I'd still have thought 2nd and 3-5 points behind Akiko but okay, the judges have judged.

Crazy now that Osmond won't even have a 2nd event. That's a serious spoiler in terms of the final point totals.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elene GEDEVANISHVILI (GEO)

Music: Don Quixote by Leon Minkus

Black dress w/ long sleeves. Red details

3Lz - fall
2A+3T
3S - twofooted, stepout
StSq
1Lz
3S+2T+2T
FCCoSp
3T
2A
ChSq
FSSp
CCoSp

Too many mistakes, she will fall in placement.

fairly4

Medalist
and you claim not cheating, politicing involved,
everything on up and up. keep fooling yourselves.
everything is rigged in your sport. they decide who they want to push and how, mark accordling and than make "excuses", and manipulate the rules to so-called back up those claims.
like slow, fast, whatever, sorry didn't watch but can tell by how you talk on internet and blogs of who you figure skaters,want up their.
even behind scenes

tulosai

Record Breaker
Wow. Osmond is going to win. I kind of don't agree with that one. Considering the hefty lead from the short, I'd still have thought 2nd and 3-5 points behind Akiko but okay, the judges have judged.

Kind of crazy now that Osmond won't even have a 2nd event.

Agreed with both things. I will need to see the protocols. I have no clue how she went into first. I guess I am not seeing it. To me she is pleasant to watch, lots and lots of energy, so fun, but there were 2 large errors and to me her PCS could use some work (judges clearly do not agree). It is a real shame she won't have a second event though after this.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
It wasn't clean - a fall + a stepout.

She is second in FP and 3rd place Liza had a fall as well. Suzuki had a 5 point deficit from the SP. Kaetlyn performed the hell out of the her program from the start.

I knew Elene couldn't skate well as the last skater.

fairly4

Medalist
never have and never will give caroline benefit of doubt or chance;; for that will never be forgiven, forgotten.
like michelle never a chance in ogm.

like lance keep in denial you think you are above your own law, rules and regulations. denial, head in sand, why think public dropped you

berrycute

On the Ice
ugh, the Canadians are worse than the Russians these days :(

Props to Liza for her 4th place, if she improves by next event she could make the final.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Suzuki made up that 3 points of that deficit in TES. Katelyn won on PCS, which I don't agree with.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Bah! Home-cooking bonus. Akiko won this one, in my book. UK commentators on Eurosport seem to also think so.