Thread: Skate Canada so far...

Hybrid View

Custom Title

Skate Canada so far...

Your thoughts. It disgusts me that undeserving skaters get such a huge bonus from their federation((

Custom Title
    I agree. This has to stop.

Custom Title
    The most fraudulent event on the Grand Prix series. The scores awarded to Osmond, Chan, and Virtue/Moir so far illustrate why no one takes figure skating seriously as a sport. Get ready for the same nonsense to occur at Worlds, as it is being held in Canada.

Tripping on the Podium
    I am really enjoying to see SCI except unpleasant PCS for Canadian skaters.

Tripping on the Podium
    It seems that ISU judges don't like Pasquale Camerlengo's choreographies, which look very artistic to me. (Akiko, Daisuke, W/P) Probably they are too difficult to understand for them.

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by carignan View Post
    It seems that ISU judges don't like Pasquale Camerlengo's choreographies, which look very artistic to me. (Akiko, Daisuke, W/P) Probably they are too difficult to understand for them.
    I really liked W/P's FD at Skate America (saw that in person), but they made too many little errors relative to B/S. But the packaging is great and I think it will score well once they clean up their tech.

I know a lot of people did not like Akiko's SP, but I still enjoyed it -- I think she wants a good challenge as far as performance and choreography.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    The most fraudulent event on the Grand Prix series. The scores awarded to Osmond, Chan, and Virtue/Moir so far illustrate why no one takes figure skating seriously as a sport. Get ready for the same nonsense to occur at Worlds, as it is being held in Canada.
    Too bad I have to watch this again. Depression

Custom Title
    IMHO, the judges are doing a bad job. Maybe they're being influenced too much by the audience reaction. I don't blame Skate Canada.

Banned
    Skate Canada continues its reputation as the most corrupted GP
    personally I think Skate Canad should be removed from the isu Grand Prix with their superinflated scores see Chan and Osmond

World Championships 2013 prediction:

Patrick Chan - Gold
    Katelyn Osmond - Gold ( will topple Yuna's World Record Score ) lol waht a joke

...and a bag of chips
    Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Wow. Skate Canada must have so much power to rig events in this way. Why do you think the other federations are so weak and pathetic?