Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Should the ISU carry out an Inquiry into the outcome of the Ladies FS at Skate Canada

I think a lot of this part of the conversation belongs in PMs. If you have an issue with a member, the other members don't need to see the ongoing bickering. Sometimes a better understanding can be met through a private message.

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    It's too bad folks here can't be happy for a young up and coming talent - Kaetlyn skated with such joy and she was surprised that she won as she was not expecting to. Perhaps the other ladies did not skate up to par that day? It does happen, even to champions. It's nice to see a "new kid on the block" in Canadian ladies figure skating. Congratulations to Kaetlyn.

Custom Title
    I'm happy that there are so many super promising skaters, but I'm really angry with the judging at SC>< I mean she is on par with Tuk,Gold etc at her best, but the result, the score was incrediolus. She made mistakes but they gave her the almost "winning-her-1st-assignment-junior-runner-up-Tukt-result" That's why I feel that other talented girls are so underscored in comparison with her..And it really frustrates
    But otherwise, happy for Canada ;-) The ladies field was so bad for them when Joannie retired..

Custom Title
    I am curious as to why Mao88 did not ask for a similar inquiry to be held re: the NHK Trophy 2012 results?

Quote Originally Posted by wallylutz View Post
    I am curious as to why Mao88 did not ask for a similar inquiry to be held re: the NHK Trophy 2012 results?
    Mao88 did, just in a different thread form: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...-deteriorating

No she didn't ask whether the ISU should carry an inquiry, but it has the same tone, so he/she has been consistent with questioning the judging in both situation.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Mao88 did, just in a different thread form: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...-deteriorating

No she didn't ask whether the ISU should carry an inquiry, but it has the same tone, so he/she has been consistent with questioning the judging in both situation.

Fair enough, these are very good questions that Mao88 raised. It just tells me the road to educate the fans and public in general about this sport still has a long way to go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wallylutz View Post
    It just tells me the road to educate the fans and public in general about this sport still has a long way to go.
    Yeah, everyone is a fool.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Yeah, everyone is a fool.
    Not everyone but certainly some....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emdee View Post
    Not everyone but certainly some....
    True! Thanks for proving that.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9