Skate Canada 2012 Ice Dance - Free Dance (1:40 PST/4:40EST) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 2012 Ice Dance - Free Dance (1:40 PST/4:40EST)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Ooh, I like the Hubbell/Donahue dance. Can't get a good feeling for the difficulty or techniks though, my feed is just too choppy.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ooh, I like the Hubbell/Donahue dance. Can't get a good feeling for the difficulty or techniks though, my feed is just too choppy.

Agreed! Hands down my favorite so far. Lots of passion and energy and personality. Nice twizzles again. They have improved lots since last year. Very impresed indeed.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Madison dropping her leg during the twizzle sequence and the slip up in the spin hurt Hubbell/Donahue. Into 2nd behind Gilles/Poirier.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Great... what happened with the technical to have the Canadians move up a spot?

Whitneyskates

On the Ice
R/T's program, from choreography to costumes, looks very similar to their program from last year.

Last edited:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tanith also made mention that Hubbell/Donahue were lacking in the tension to really carry out the mood of the flamenco. Guess the judges picked up on that too.

aniela

On the Ice
Maybe that's why I'm yawning. Boredom. Normally I like their skating.
They wanted to skate to Pink Floyd but Tarasova suggested them the Goodfather Waltz. I wish she wouldn’t… I agree, it was boring and too similar to their previous Free Dance.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ekaterina and Ilia are such an attractive couple! :love: Speaking of attractive couples, Anna and Luca are on the ice! :love: Here's wishing them lots of luck! :rock:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Heh... the announcer made a stupid mistake miscalling C/L.