Kaetlyn Osmond - Will/should she be given a second Grand Prix ? | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Kaetlyn Osmond - Will/should she be given a second Grand Prix ?

hohoho

On the Ice
Does she have to skate Challenge this year, BTW?

I believe Osmond mentioned in an interview after SCI that they had a plan for the year and was sticking to it. Osmond doesn't have to compete at Challenge as she has a Bye to Nationals. From what she said, the plan was to do Nebelhorn and SCI and then get back to the regular training leading up to Challenge and Nationals. She mentioned a couple of times the plan was to achieve 170 this year. She has already achieved that twice internationally. She says she wants to maintain that 170. If she does, she will easily win Challenge and Nationals and will do well at 4CC and Worlds. She said in a TV interview the goal this year was to win Nationals and go to Worlds.

hohoho

On the Ice
Anyway, Nagasu is one of Czisny's rivals at the National level. I don't see why Alissa would go out of her way to 'help' Mirai.

I think the pressure was being put on Czisny after her ice show withdraw. But it is a speculation. 2 days or 7 days doesn't matter. With both timeframes, JSF does not have to replace her.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Does she have to skate Challenge this year, BTW?

Kaetlyn Osmond ‏@kaetlyn_23
Not gonna lie... Getting excited for Challenge this year! Cant wait to see everyone again :)
3:02 PM - 25 Nov 12​

So sounds as if she will compete, unless she plans to attend as a spectator??