Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: V alert SC on NBC rite now

skating philosopher
    I love D10 concept of the continuation of The Artist in the FS. He didn't do well, but I see potential in this being a great program.

Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    You know, after re-watching Suzuki's FS (on a proper TV this time, not a crappy livestream that constantly keeps freezing), it was a solid performance, but I hardly thought she blew the roof off. It will be interesting once they show Osmond to see whether the higher program components were truly justified (and put this debate to rest once and for all)
    The controversy is about the conception and execution of the choreography and the interpretation of the music. That's where people are saying that Suzuki's performance was a cut above the rest.

skating philosopher
    You know, I am pleasantly surprised by Michael Weiss commentary in the men's segment. As a power jumper, you can tell he really appreciates the quads, but he makes a point of explaining that the transitions between the jumps too and why someone like Patrick Chan is good.

Also worth noting that Patrick did not get a full standing O.

skating philosopher
    Javier definitely got a standing o in Canada...watching the TV coverage...And deservingly so! Besides the error on the first jump, he packed so much tech with charm and charisma!

skating philosopher
    Oh Javier was so cute in his post-competition interview! Didn't know that Patrick Chan is his favorite skater. Must feel great to beat him for the first time!

Quote Originally Posted by skateluvr View Post
    what state? we have not gotten any interrupts in MA but maybe CT will get slammed again, not us. Lord bless us all!
    I was pre-empted in central NJ.

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    Forgot all about Skate Canada this weekend. I was in NY helping my dad prepare for the storm and now I'm back in jersey preparing to get a major hit. Going to check it out online now before I don't have power sometime tomorrow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2