Thread: Adelina Sotnikova

Hybrid View

skating philosopher

Adelina Sotnikova

This girl needs a fan thread! I absolutely adored her at Skate America, mistakes and all, and I really like that she is skating like a maturing young lady!

Also I love this. She looks good in yellow!

http://web.stagram.com/p/312044876784293967_51538413

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar

Rinkside
    Adelina has been my favorite of the new Russian youngsters since I first saw her and nothing has changed since she started competing on the senior circuit. She didn't have a great GP season but it was still decent and I think it's just part of the growing process. It will be interesting to see how she does at Europeans and Worlds (Has she been named to the Worlds team?). I think she's the whole package. And now to find out that she's a Joubert fan. I'm even more impressed!

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    I cant remember which year's exhibition was that she was wearing a gorgeous black silver dress and was skating to swan lake.Thats my fav of hers.

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    I cant remember which year's exhibition was that she was wearing a gorgeous black silver dress and was skating to swan lake.Thats my fav of hers.
    If I right remember at WCH Moscow 2011.

Custom Title
    She was really good!! I liked her before, too. But I became an Adelina fan at Euros 2013. Now I hope she will surprise everybody and get a medal at Worlds, too.