Adelina Sotnikova | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova

Mony

On the Ice
Plushyfan

I believe the first link (RT interview) is the interview that I found the translation for.

papa

Match Penalty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjayCZhOcIE
Thinking of all the juniors, Yulia, Anna and Elena, you forget how young Adelina is, simply because she is "the oldest" of this supertalented pack. Meanwhile, she is still very childish (in a good sense) when you listen to her - merry, sincere and innocent. This interview reminded me of it, thx!

Scott512

Record Breaker
Thanks for the link. She looks great. I wish it was in English so I knew what she was talking about. The haters are posting there too and giving thumbs down to such a good interview. They are like the plague that won't go away. How shallow are they to lurk wherever Ade goes online to write negatives about her? As for Ade I hope she is feeling better and has a great season she deserves it.

Roman09

Final Flight
Adelina competed today - I wanna see video!
In Russian networks they already ring that allegedly the video specially hidden that nobody saw her "outstanding" skating. Cause she lost to Serafima and one more junior skater by TES, inspite of the fact that Serafima had a falling. Anyway, video from Sotnikova's performance is absent

volk

Final Flight
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/1024623939.html
Cup of Russia

Короткая программа

1. Аделина Сотникова – 66,63
2. Серафима Саханович – 63,69
3. Диана Первушкина – 59,65
4. Полина Коробейникова – 57,60
5. Мария Артемьева – 56,13
6. Мария Ставицкая – 50,48
7. Дарья Суша – 50,15
8. Екатерина Баянова – 45,79
9. Алсу Каюмова – 44,81

Adelina's 1st. Not a bad score.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Popped jumps? Or perhaps she simply opted for lower tech content, since she didn't need much for this competition.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
does anyone have a full pic of her program dresses? can we at least get those? :eek:hwell: might as well since no one uploaded her vids yet....

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I like what I could see of the dress... I hope there's nothing strange going on in the skirt portion.

yes, someone said she skated a simplified layout because she's still injured.
Fingers crossed for Adelina to heal in time for her GPs. Remember, back when Liza competed in the first Russian Cup, people were dismissing her because she lost LP TES to a relative unknown. It doesn't matter much, how Adelina does here, as long as she nails it at bigger events.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like what I could see of the dress... I hope there's nothing strange going on in the skirt portion.

Fingers crossed for Adelina to heal in time for her GPs. Remember, back when Liza competed in the first Russian Cup, people were dismissing her because she lost LP TES to a relative unknown. It doesn't matter much, how Adelina does here, as long as she nails it at bigger events.

That's pretty much how I feel. But you know some people are ready to pounce like vultures when/if she losses. And like @Macassar88 I want to see the programs, jumps be darn :biggrin:

ordinary person

On the Ice

You worry about the skirt portion when everyone can see her butt and all, good lord.:disapp:
Sometimes i wonder when some people will ever learn you can actually cover your bottoms by something called "tights" regardless of skirt type.