Adelina Sotnikova | Page 60 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova

dna5019

Final Flight
Looks like Adelina is on the preliminary participants list for the 3rd Russian Cup event in Yekaterinburg. Main competitor is Tsurskaya.

Source: http://tass.ru/sport/2378837
Schedule (Moscow time):
Oct 29, 16:20 (10:20 am EST) - SrLadies SP
Oct 30, 16:05 (10:05 am EST) - SrLadies FS
Oooh, Tsurskaya. That will be interesting to watch. :popcorn: Wishing her the best of luck! :yay:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oooh, Tsurskaya. That will be interesting to watch. :popcorn: Wishing her the best of luck! :yay:

I don't expect her to win that battle :laugh: Just hoping that she improves on her free skate. She will definitely need 6/7 triples at RC to compete with Radionova and Medvedeva.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Adelina is no longer in the starting line up :slink:

Does anyone know why? I'm (perhaps wrongly) assuming she'd skate for at least some practice if she were able to, unless she is injured once again. I sincerely hope this is not the case.

Sorry, (I am a bit behind) but the RC won't have a stream at all + doesn't have it's own thread, does it?

tulosai

Record Breaker
Does anyone know why? I'm (perhaps wrongly) assuming she'd skate for at least some practice if she were able to, unless she is injured once again. I sincerely hope this is not the case.

Sorry, (I am a bit behind) but the RC won't have a stream at all + doesn't have it's own thread, does it?

There is a (long) thread devoted to all the Russian qualifiers. If you are interested in Russian skaters the thread is really a godsent. http://goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?56043-2015-16-Russian-Qualifiers-and-other-events

AlexRus in particular devotes a lot of time to posting the entries, the videos, and any other known information!

Jagger

Rinkside
On the FSO (russian forum), one user said that he asked Buyanova - where is Adelina. And she said that Adelina is sick, has fever.

Mony

On the Ice
Ah thanks for the update. Winter time, so I think people get sick more often in that time

Hope she makes a speedy recovery.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Recently checked her YT channel and I see no videos 😟 did she geoblocked her videos or deleted them?