Adelina Sotnikova | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova

Alba

Record Breaker
Why Italy, is there some kind of training camp there during that period?

There are training camps in Italy. Mishin for example always comes here in Pinzolo, Trento. He's still there, till 3. July 2014, and than going to Turkey. http://www.mishincamps.com/#!pinzolo-camp-2014/c1x2n
Inter (football club) Summer Training Camp is there as well.

I think Mozer group comes in Italy for training too, and the Russian national swimming team. All of them in that region Friuli-Venezia Giulia.

Trieste is a jewel indeed. A unique city. :yes:

Scott512

Record Breaker
A very happy 18th birthday to Adelina Sotnikova today July 1st. Have a great day and a great year.

It will be interesting to see how Adelina performs this season with so much pressure to live up to her OGM.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Aw happy birthday Adelina!! :yay: I wonder if turning 18 allows new 'freedoms' in Russia like it does here in the US? (Voting, buying cigarettes, & cashing in scratch-off tickets, essentially :p)

Mony

On the Ice
Thanks for the videos, that was a fun little thing trying pairs. She could always try pairs in the future, it would be great to see.

I've been a fan of Adelina since I saw her when she was 13-14, I hope she does well this year.

Alba

Record Breaker
Is she trying pairs in that video? I thought she was working with her choreographer maybe.

Mony

On the Ice
it could be the choreographer, I never thought about that. they were in sync, I thought it could be pairs :). However, you could be correct.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Adelina's program from THE ICE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHHCaXV4F9A&index=2&list=UUn0jt61Kcp5aY7HDiOOrhlQ

A bit of a mess with the jumps but her program is quite interesting! one question, was she trying to do a quad toe?
Thank you for posting, let me say that despite the performance, the program is BEAUTIFUL, especially the positions in the spirals at the end and how it shows her georgeous SS :clap: Even the mistakes in the jumps seemed to make sense with the meaning of the music ;)
And... it looked like a quad to me :think: Any slow-motion clip?
(I imagine that all those negative eveluations are just because her name is "Adelina Sotnikova" and because of the mistakes in the jumps :disapp: )