Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122
Results 1,816 to 1,821 of 1821

Thread: Evgeni Plushenko

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gallavich View Post
    In order to make a hologram, he had to actually be filmed doing that dance and brandishing his medals, I assume? Cheeky boy! (I still want one...the hologram, I mean)

A brief interview with Mishin came out today. He was asked about Plush and he said: Evgeni Plushenko's fine. He is full of vigor and energy, is now actively involved in preparing for a grand show, which will premiere in December. This will be the most powerful and unique show in the history of figure skating. This is inherent in the title - "Snow King Evgeni Plushenko." Show, on the one hand, is a new bright page of artistic activity Eugenia, on the other hand, will be an essential component part of his athletic training.
    Oh, so that means the hologram dance actually happened! That just makes it better!

- Mom, look, he's so skinny, like an elf, and he has such a big nose ...! I wonder how to kiss him, nose prevents ?!
    Well, I guess they figured out the answer, eventually.

Btw, I've noticed that, with the right Google translate, Plushy and Yana could be read as Eugenia and Ian.

^^^ Thanks for the excerpts, Plushyfan. I didn't know Yana wrote a book too (or books, plural).

How do you organize all of your information? I am amazed how you can pull up all of these things whenever necessary!
    My pleasure, gallavich. Plushy is interesting like the hell...I like this guy. If you have more informations about him you like him more and more..His life is better than a Tv serie

I download many things to my computer, but I use many times Plushy's official site, in this case too. I remember the articles and I wrote in the searcher "London 2007". And I could find easily.. But for example I wanted to show you a picture about them but I lost in my computer. I asked help from my friend but I wasn't succesful. That pic would be great to these articles...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    Oh, so that means the hologram dance actually happened! That just makes it better!

Well, I guess they figured out the answer, eventually.

Btw, I've noticed that, with the right Google translate, Plushy and Yana could be read as Eugenia and Ian.
    Eventually...

Yes and Zhenya is Jack. Sometime Zhenya is wife..because wife is zhena in Russian language.

Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    My pleasure, gallavich. Plushy is interesting as the hell...I like this guy. If you have more informations about him you like him more and more..His life is better than a Tv serie
    Very true...it's a soap opera, drama, comedy, and reality show all in one!

Very true...it's a soap opera, drama, comedy, and reality show all in one!
    Plushy had reality show in the Russian Music Tv channel in 2007... You can find those videos on Youtube... " Live с Плющенко " Some of them with rough english translation for example Plushenko MTV - Interesting Scenes 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrjvh8TPlaA
    Plushy is on the Japanese streets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqXT-s8wz9s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpbSp3a9Ahk -Evgeny Plushenko and Edvin Marton autograph fun talk
    Unfortunately I don't understand but their laugh is so funny..

I've tried watching the MTV show before, but the translation is very rough indeed...I remember one odd clip where they were using a banana as a microphone or something.

The Snow King teaser is here! http://instagram.com/p/s-XBN6FSMS/?modal=true Very cool. I wonder if the music is all going to be specially composed for the show?

Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    I've tried watching the MTV show before, but the translation is very rough indeed...I remember one odd clip where they were using a banana as a microphone or something.
    The Snow King teaser is here! http://instagram.com/p/s-XBN6FSMS/?modal=true Very cool. I wonder if the music is all going to be specially composed for the show?
    So cool, they should make it into a movie.

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122