Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Results 1,681 to 1,687 of 1687

Thread: Evgeni Plushenko

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    Yeah, when I saw that thread I was afraid how it would be... Actually, it's turned out better than I thought. I thought that Brian would just get mocked and scoffed at... and actually most posters seem to be giving him some serious thought, and more credit than I expected. So, maybe it was not entirely in vain?

Maybe we should - Brian deserves a Fan Fest thread, darn it! I'm sure Plushy would say so.
    Heh, it was a dangerous thread to make. Maybe I shouldn't have. But (imo) they are comparable in age, era, technical skills, and careers, so there is something to compare there.

Nah, Plushy is a big bad monster who hates everyone who ever beat him. Therefore, he won't want to give Brian a Fan Fest. Stephane is better 'cause he never beat Plushy.

Custom Title
    @Sandpiper - I know! Plushy hates Brian so much that he keeps on saying nice things about him and inviting him to his shows! Sigh.... What can one say? Plushy is one bitter hateful person who just cannot let go....

@Meoima - What do you mean "not bad"? Soon you will say that Brian's.... "good average"!!! Sniff! (looks resentful)

Love popcorn, hate horrendous costumes. Meoima's Avatar
    @Meoima - What do you mean "not bad"? Soon you will say that Brian's.... "good average"!!! Sniff! (looks resentful)
    Better average, maybe?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Better average, maybe?

If you missed Mishin's interview during the JGP men's FS today, someone has kindly uploaded it to Youtube. It's great! Mishin said Plushy is "very, very old."

I'll post in a Joubert fan thread...let's get it started! Also, I enjoy all of the "__" vs. "__" skater threads, as long as people as least attempt to be semi-objective and aren't rude or condescending to those with different opinions.

Custom Title
    @Sandpiper - I know! Plushy hates Brian so much that he keeps on saying nice things about him and inviting him to his shows! Sigh.... What can one say? Plushy is one bitter hateful person who just cannot let go....

Maybe Brian will play the evil villain in the fairytale? Along with a gang of Yagudin, Kovtun, Lysacek, and... Sandhu?

Quote Originally Posted by gallavich View Post
    If you missed Mishin's interview during the JGP men's FS today, someone has kindly uploaded it to Youtube. It's great! Mishin said Plushy is "very, very old."

I'll post in a Joubert fan thread...let's get it started! Also, I enjoy all of the "__" vs. "__" skater threads, as long as people as least attempt to be semi-objective and aren't rude or condescending to those with different opinions.
    Thank you for the link. Mishin's favourite non-Russian skater is Browning... interesting. Also, the part about all the talent that sometimes falls to the wayside...

Thank you for the link gallavbich great interview. Plushy's favorite skater is also Browning..probably it isn't random. Plushy wanted to work with him for example before Vancouver..

and good morning, good night or good day! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vo4WsUZOxU Seriously, you can say any other skater who can entertain the audience more? and he was only 16-17 !!

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113