Evgeni Plushenko | Page 115 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Plushenko

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Happy birthday Zhenya! :hb: Wonder what he will do to celebrate?

There is a new article in Hello! Russia about The Snow King, with several photos, and a couple mock-ups of what I guess will be projected on the video screen - a really beautiful sort of winter wonderland.

LRK

Record Breaker
Happy Birthday, King of Ice! A wonderful year, and Snow King success! :)

pandaatlarge

On the Ice
Happy birthday Zhenya! Thank you so much for giving me the best memories this year, looking forward to having another best memories with Snow King in Asia in the coming year!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
A new interview with Plushy came out today. It's a bit long to copy here, but the most important part (imo):

- It's just an investment in art, or you want to earn some money. And is it possible to earn in Russia on this show?
- Firstly, it shows the world, and I have already signed contracts with Japan, China and Korea, are currently negotiating with Europe. I do not exclude that we will have America and Canada. I do not rule! This is a project of the future, a long-term project. No single action.

Hope springs eternal. :)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
My Twitter feed is full of birthday tributes to Plushy, but I thought this was very original:

https://twitter.com/Mayu_kosho/status/529271465107914752/photo/1

Is there a name for this kind of food art? I've seen Yuzuru created in food before as well...

my Twitter feed is full too.. I love many of them, but this is really original.. And I like to read the text. https://twitter.com/PlushenkoNews

"Happy birthday my dearest! I ♥, admire and respect you so much. You are reason why I'm madly in love with Mother Russia. ♥ @EvgeniPlushenko"

"Happy Birthday to @EvgeniPlushenko, grace himself on skates."

"@EvgeniPlushenko You deserve all good in this world, Being your fan is such a luxury.Wishing you health, happiness&victory! Love you always!"

and so on...

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
The Bento Box Art is just too cool!

A new interview with Plushy came out today. It's a bit long to copy here, but the most important part (imo):

- It's just an investment in art, or you want to earn some money. And is it possible to earn in Russia on this show?
- Firstly, it shows the world, and I have already signed contracts with Japan, China and Korea, are currently negotiating with Europe. I do not exclude that we will have America and Canada. I do not rule! This is a project of the future, a long-term project. No single action.

Please, skating gods, please let this show travel to North America...

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

thank you for the interview I miss it.

http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/freakanimals/696346.html Plushy and the animals. I know these pictures, but great together!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well, I remembered to wish Plushy a Happy Birthday at his official site, but not here! So Happy Belated Birthday Plushy! :party:

Incidentally I'm quite excited because on the weekend I saw a pair of second hand ice skates and yesterday I bought them! (They actually fit, what are the chances!) So with any luck I'll be heading to my nearest ice rink this weekend and channelling my inner Plushy or something like it. :D

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, I remembered to wish Plushy a Happy Birthday at his official site, but not here! So Happy Belated Birthday Plushy! :party:

Incidentally I'm quite excited because on the weekend I saw a pair of second hand ice skates and yesterday I bought them! (They actually fit, what are the chances!) So with any luck I'll be heading to my nearest ice rink this weekend and channelling my inner Plushy or something like it. :D

That sounds great - you know you can do it! Astound everyone at the rink! :thumbsup:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

This is really exciting! I wish you the best! I'm waiting for your report! :yes:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=87310

Evgeni Plushenko and Julia Antipov included in the list of candidates to participate in the Olympic Games 2018

The Executive Committee of Russian Olympic Committee approved the "List of athletes - candidates for the Olympic team of Russia to prepare for participation in the XXIII Olympic Winter Games in 2018 in the city of Pyeongchang (South Korea)." Among the 729-and people - 55 skaters. In the list there is a two-time Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, who expressed a desire to prepare for his fifth Games, and Julia Antipova, currently taking place in Israel, the treatment of anorexia. The names of all candidates for the Olympic team of Russia Agency of sport information "All Sport" reported in the media project "Team Russia 2014".

another news

Evgeni Plushenko: maybe make a statement in the championship of Russia in Sochi

The Executive Committee of Russian Olympic Committee approved the "List of athletes - candidates for the Olympic team of Russia to prepare for participation in the XXIII Olympic Winter Games in 2018 in the city of Pyeongchang (South Korea)." Among the 729-and people - 55 skaters. In the list there is a two-time Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, who expressed a desire to prepare for his fifth Games. This news special correspondent of the Agency of sport information "All Sport" commented Catherine Borisenkova himself Evgeni Plushenko (pictured).

- To be honest, I'm pleasantly surprised by the fact of its inclusion in the list of candidates to participate in the Olympics in 2018 - said Plushenko. - This is just great news (smiles)! Thank managers Federation, the Ministry of Sports, the Russian Olympic Committee, they believe in me. This is very important. If you have faith, I will work 10 times.

- When do you plan to start training?
- In fact, I train every day, will they not put off. Now preparing for his show "Snow King" and demonstrations. Have already started to work on new sports programs. There are many ideas, work seriously. Now do jumping in three and a half turns, trains and quadruple cascades "three plus three". So, keep the shape. Just now I need to make a small pause in the competition, to recuperate, to correct health just for appearances in the competition. And everything is going great!

- Back now not bother you?
- No, fortunately, does not disturb the spin. Now everything is in standard mode, I'm happy with my body.

- Share the immediate plans.
- From 5 to 13 December in Moscow premiere of my show "Snow King". Next - demonstrations. Perhaps at the Russian Championships in figure skating, which will take place in late December in Sochi, will speak as a guest with a show room. Now it also cook. Talks about my performances go, I think everything will be okay, and I will come to Sochi. In addition, I have more than 50 performances in Japan, more than 20 in China, Europe ... :eek: Schedule a complex, tense. So I have no other choice - only train every day (smiling).

Meoima

Match Penalty
Plushy is super busy. I can see that. Wow 50 performances in Japan. 20 in China, Europe...

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I watched it on Instagram earlier and I almost thought it was a parody.

The video isn't official commercial just a stupid Russian joke. Nothing to do with the show. I don't understand why Yana shared it. The story: Plushy made an ice rink above their flat and the ice is melt...:scratch:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
The video isn't official commercial just a stupid Russian joke. Nothing to do with the show. I don't understand why Yana shared it. The story: Plushy made an ice rink above their flat and the ice is melt...:scratch:
I guess the joke is, Plushy is so obsessed with skating/ice that he'll build an ice rink anywhere, even above someone's flat?

Anyway... no such thing as bad publicity, right? It does show a pic of Snow King at the end, so maybe some people are curious. It's not a very funny joke though.

While I don't really understand the "Team for 2018" stuff (wouldn't it just be "wait and see"?), this part caught my attention:
Now do jumping in three and a half turns, trains and quadruple cascades "three plus three".
Does this mean he does quad combinations and 3-3s? Or... is he training 4-3-3 again? :slink: (Oh, gosh, I hope he doesn't read this and get ideas...)