Takeshi Honda
Nobunari Oda

Joannie Rochette
Irina Slutskaya
Miki Ando
Kimmie Meissner
Sarah Meier

:dance::party::party2:

But unfortunately this isn't confirmed yet.

Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
If I ran into him, and I was a alone... yeah, I'd probably just be too shy to say anything. Maybe if I had another fan with me...?

On the subject of choreography, I found this, RN 2014 Practice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxyv1Z-gZso No jumps (and they admittedly didn't work out for him this competition :slink:), he just worked on the footwork, choreography, and a spin. It's worth watching just the movements.

yes, beautiful..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hJpMS2tYpI this is a montage . He skates without jump :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQoFaIyjes4 we can see the results of many ballet lessons

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, Plushy can take the gold - and Evan and Johnny can fight it out for the silver...

I wonder if Plushy will be doing any quads? I suppose it would depend on how his training/fitness level is at the moment. Also, do we think it will be a new program - or a Golden Oldie?

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I don't think quads will be likely. Isn't MWO under spotlights? I think just a lutz/axel would be enough here. Imo, Plushy's biggest competition is actually Jeffrey Buttle, who seems to have kept up his skills (though Johnny still tries axels in practice).

Anyway, I doubt anyone cares about the placements. Didn't Kurt Browning and his aging triples beat Ilia Kulik's triple lutz at one MWO? :biggrin: Would've been pretty :scratch: in a real competition, but this is just for fun. But I hope Plushy wins anyway. :yay: (Would this be "technically" his first pro competition since '90s cheesefests? Line is blurry nowadays)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Well, Plushy can take the gold - and Evan and Johnny can fight it out for the silver...

I wonder if Plushy will be doing any quads? I suppose it would depend on how his training/fitness level is at the moment. Also, do we think it will be a new program - or a Golden Oldie?

Hmm, I know Johnny's preparing a new program, but I don't know about Plushy...I certainly hope so.

And yes, of course I want Plushy for gold, and Nobu and Johnny for silver & bronze or vice versa. All the boys with lovely 3As. :)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
VicksRussia interactive commercial - Dance with Plushenko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEhu2EtzBQY :points:

He won't do quad this is a pro competition.

Chihiromangaart Gold Zhenya https://twitter.com/PlushenkoNews/status/533300965416656896

Red Zhenya: https://twitter.com/PlushenkoNews/status/532799179819855872

:D That ad is amazing! Dance, Plushy, Dance! We don't get Vicks ads like that!

And as always Chihiromanga's art is so cute and awesome! Is she still working on that Plushy manga I wonder?

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
From the Vicks commercial, I can conclude:
1) He's still got da MJ moves. :p
2) He has grown oddly fond of ultra-see-through number... 3? Actually, it looks like a male version of Liza's exhibition outfit. :slink: Maybe it's all Mishin's fault.

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, he's said he's doing them in training, hasn't he? So, I'm guessing it will depend on how things are going at that time - what with the Snow King and everything, how much time he will have to devote to "regular" training.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
INTERNATIONAL OPEN FIGURE SKATING COMPETITION ANNOUNCEMENT
MEDAL WINNERS OPEN – JANUARY 16, 2015 –
YOYOGI NATIONAL GYMNASIUM TOKYO – JAPAN

GENERAL REGULATIONS
The Competition will be conducted in accordance with the International Skating Union Constitution, General Regulations 2014 and the International Skating Union Special Regulations for Figure Skating and Technical Rules for Single & Pair Skating 2014 and related ISU Communications.

ENTRIES
The eligible skaters will be invited through respective ISU Members. The ISU Member that the ineligible skaters formerly represented will be notified of their participation.

SINGLES SKATING – LADIES AND MEN
The innovation to be tried out in accordance with ISU Rule 367 is to conduct an Open competition with an ISU free skating program only. The required elements for this program will be modified as follows:
- A well balanced program with emphasis on artistic merit will be performed by each competitor.
- The program duration will be 3 minutes and 30 seconds +/- 10 seconds for men and 3 minutes +/- 10 seconds for ladies.
- Competitors should perform (3) jumps of double or more rotations. One of which can be a combination of (2) jumps or a sequence of any number of jumps. If a sequence is performed, the 2 most difficult jumps will be counted.
- Any 3 spins but with different abbreviations
- (1) choreographic sequence
- Any music including vocal can be used
- Theatrical lighting of performances will be allowed
- No free standing props such as a chair, table or piano will be allowed but carried or worn props such as a hat, cape, sword, cane, umbrella, etc. will be allowed.
- Judging panel will consist of five (5) ISU judges.
- The panel’s points for each Program Component are then multiplied by a factor as follows: Men: 1.0; Ladies: 0.8

DRAWS
The opening draws are tentatively scheduled to be made on Thursday, January 15, 2015.

AWARDS AND PRIZES
Prize money for men and ladies will be:
1st = $45,000
2nd = $40,000
3rd = $35,000
4th = $20,000
5th = $15,000
6th = $10,000

SCHEDULE

Thursday, January 15, 2015
16:15 – 17:00 Practice
17:00 – 17:15 Ice resurfacing
17:15 – 18:00 Practice

Friday, January 16, 2015
14:00 – 14:45 Practice
14:45 – 15:00 Ice Resurfacing
15:00 – 15:45 Practice
15:45 – 16:00 Ice Resurfacing
18:00 Doors Open
19:00 – 22:00 Event

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Back in the theme when the fans meet with him. I read some really cute and interesting reports. One of them..

kiwidefresa

Mittenwald 2009

Day 2. Determination

I woke up with only one objective, today has to be the day, and I don't care if the king is worried, I don't care if he kicks me out LOL although I had two permissions granted and he wouldn't defeat Papa Mishin's permission. I did care of course but I had to convince my self. He said "yes, anytime" and I'm taking it personal.

10:30 The same door opens again. Long shorts, sandals, horizontal pink yellow and brown stripes. Cellphone and bag in hands. Wet hair. He glanced to me very fast while he speaks on his phone. Couch Mishin greetings and then left the rink to change cloth and prepare.

10:50 zamboni. Papa Mishin out of the ice, glanced at me and wink. I followed him and suddenly I realized I didn't know how to call him, should I called him Papa, Couch, Alexei Mishin, Sr, Almighty, Master, Gaspadin or simple Mishin, so I tried most of them lol and ask for a picture, he agreed and take me out the rink because it was sunny. Then he said "together?", while he took of his cap and arranges his hair, Of course! "Ask someone to take the picture" and when you hear his ordering voice all you can do is follow the order, there is no way to do the opposite you body will not allowed you to defeat him. And then as the Master Almighty that he is and the wisdom that he possess, turned us, so the sun could be in front of us. Wisdom man, wisdom thoughts.

I guess I had the nervous face in the world so he joked with me and made me smile by saying the word "yes" he said "Do you come from Mexico, or not". So check list.

Papa Mishin picture (done). 10:49-23 July.

Papa Mishin is back with David, glanced at me, winked again and said to David. "Look my Mexican fan" so David looked at me and nod.

"No, it's better here!" and he changed his position so she could see him finally! Ada T.

The sky opened with shining light, a taller, beautiful, delicate but strong figure walked by the long path holding his figure not like, but as the King he is. And I mean it. He walked the hall and glanced again and started to hum a beautiful song. I'm not kidding being the one and only person standing in the same place all day long (almost) I had to be a good target. I realized he was wearing a black t-shirt with the most meaningful word in the back "Active" in golden letters.

The practice started and I saw again his intimacy with the ice, getting closer to it and start with the amazing circular footwork, then spins in beautiful shapes, some jumps 3xl, 3t wow I was in shock but I couldn't blink my eyes, suddenly, 3lz "Oh My God." I thought, "He must had a good night yesterday" my king was happy, he was imagining the crowd, and asked them with his hands to stand and scream. And kiwi, kiwi was flying again.

Team meting, secret conversations, then the dark angel take out his light coat, he was getting warmer and so did I. Nervosism inside me, I took out my camera and shoot!. "#$%$/&/&%$" The flash was on and I wanted to die so hardly, everybody looked at me in less than a second. So I hunch and before I could react my camera was already inside my bag. Nothing happened. (shalala)

Suddenly I realized Mishin has taking out everybody from the arena except me, although he was watching carefully to my hands every time the king tried something new and special. I was watching the most beautiful man in my world alone; it was him with his ice, me with my surprise and Mishin with joy.

Papa Mishin asked him again to try the circular footwork where I couldn't see and these words I know for sure because they were talking in English with Linda his choreograph adviser, I think.

Mishin: Try again there

Evgeni: No, Im trying over there (pointing exactly in front of me on the rink)

Mishin: Bot, bot , bot!

So the king developed the most beautiful shapes I had ever seen live, with such a speed that I thought I missed something, where was the technology in my eyes to see this movements in fast motion? I was missing my breath for Evgeni. I was advice that he could do that to you, but I didn't expect it to be that strong. So he did the choreo in front of me and I was amazed. Really with my mouth open. I even got some glances from my dark angel. He is Evgeni Plushenko and he gets what he wants, if it's possible then he can, and I got it somehow too.

Your skin makes me cry

The practice is over. The Olympic team is leaving the ice melt. Mishin walking the hall, David waiting for the dark angel.

Papa Mishin to David: "Come, come he is taking the pictures now."

David nodded.

The king is getting ready to walk the hall put on a vest to stay warm as the morning sun and walk in my direction, his sport trainer was following him. I stand up before I thought about it while he passed by and say something stupid like "Evgeni, Evgeni, do you think we can make a picture maybe later on" and the perfect angel spoke "Yes, right now", no later, no maybe, he said yes and now. I said I have a present too so I said "wait" and run to get it for him. The guy said something like he will go to let us there. "Nyet, your taking the pictures" That's control, that's self confidence and that's mandatory voice just like Papa. LOL

I gave him the present and said that I made it for him, he looked at it and said:

"Meshico" (that's the correct pronunciation of my country and no many people in Mexico know that) "Muchas Gracias"

I was breathless, my eyes were wide open, I answered "Пожалуйста" and I got a perfect smile. I showed him another gift my brother sent LOL it is a Mexican wrestling mask, now he was the one with wide open eyes. I think he didn't expect that. Then he said "the picture now" yes, I forgot totally looking at his eyes and melting into his voice, of course I totally forgot.

And the sport trainer lend his hand (he took seriously his work lol) so I gave him the camera, in a second I was hugging my perfect angel and he was hugging back and pressing! Yes I'm a cute romantic, almost corny and honey fan. I was about to cry but I tried to hold my self and smile, I was so nervous, the trainer said "I'm not sure if I did it well" so Evgeni said "Take another one, make sure" and press again. Kiwi, kiwi was falling deep into the earth again and coming back to heaven.

I just remember looking above to meet his face, but I found perfect soft and eatable neck skin. So I guess my face in the picture is not nervous of normal adrenaline, it is a "I want to eat you in this exact moment and you don't even care and I have to be still and for !%$! sake I have to be still, !*$@ the flash if off, now try to smile" face.

Evgeni Plushenko's Olympic Champion picture. Done. 12:05 -23 July.

"Would you sign my flag?" "Yes" …and set his hand in front of my face ready to sign all that was missing was the marker so I hurry up to fill the space. I mean, he was taller with skates, his hand was at the level of my eyes, and I saw his hand so near, his fingers, his skin, nails and agnail, my own brand of heroin.

I think we had a mind conversation because without talking we thought about the same place move to, and set the flag to be signed. He signed and smile, I don't remember him giving me back my 2,30 euros marker LOL.

edit: Silvia is kiwi

News from Silvia:

Plushy arrived ths morning in Arena..............singing!! :):
Good mood today......papà Mishin asked Plushy to do some steps in front of him, from where Silvia couldn't see it.
So, Evgeni said: "No, it's better here!" and he changed his position so she could see him finnaly.!!!
She wrote that Plushy did a spins and line stepfootwork and it was amazing.

Then they finish and papà Mishin was out and he took david with him because david was waiting for plush and papà said something like ....let him he will make photos now. Silvia guess he knew what she wants to ask today. :wub:
Then they made 2 pictures, and Silvia gave him a little present and he said @muchas gracias@ :lol:
He hugs her by side and she said that she was shaking like hell but very standy :lol: , felt very calm with him but inside she was burning

"He has long hair still but short in front i think - lol!
I think he is in the same hair as pinzolo but u have to understnd - i am a first time girl LOL , i never seen his hair before..and his skin and his eyes .... and papa mishin was looking at mi hands all the time> so as much as i want to take pics or vids it is almost imposible because there are no people around......hhahah i have a pic lol i was waiting for them to distract and shot and i had the flash turn on!!! i wanted to die lol.............so i just trought my camera to my bag as if it wasnt me lOL....!"

her pics http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=d4b18e349e35e94e&sid=8AbM2LNm5atGN9

Last edited: