Evgeni Plushenko | Page 133 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Plushenko

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I don't know where (or when) the Christmas fluff is from, but I'd guess 2003? What a pity we never see stuff like that any more.

To be honest, I'm not crazy about the Dima Bilan song, but the scenes from the show are beautiful! If there is an "original soundtrack," I'd bet a dvd can't be far behind...

LRK

Record Breaker
I don't know where (or when) the Christmas fluff is from, but I'd guess 2003? What a pity we never see stuff like that any more.

To be honest, I'm not crazy about the Dima Bilan song, but the scenes from the show are beautiful! If there is an "original soundtrack," I'd bet a dvd can't be far behind...

Me neither - nor the shots of him "singing" it... But I agree, I sort of ignored him and just looked at the clips from the show.:)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

Me neither - nor the shots of him "singing" it... But I agree, I sort of ignored him and just looked at the clips from the show.:)

Yes, I agree. But this is not worse than some Walt Disney song.. The clip is wonderful!!!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Another annual a survey by big All-Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VCIOM)...
according to Russian citizens, Plushy is most popular Russian athlete in 2014 - 3rd time in a row!http://wciom.ru/index.php?id=459&uid=115105

and the results are similar to the previous voting. 2. Lipni and 3. Sot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKRdaGQd9S0 Evgeni Plushenko - I'm Too Sexy :laugh: Oh..my ..very funny..
"Quotes from Svetlana - Plushenko tumblr:
Muuuuuaah!!! to you hot sexy flamboyant burning gorgeous piece of blonde superb perfect Russian!!!!
This man has the hottest, sexiest, gorgeous movements, that body for god’s sake I’m pulling my hair out, my eyes got stuck to the screen!!!

He’s perfect!!!!! Superb genius athlete!

And above this he’s handsome, he has a gorgeous face, superb body, he’s smart, badass, charming personality, tattoos! YA TEBYA LYUBLIU ZHENCHIK!!!!!!!
Davai!!!"

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
From a post on the VK group "Friends on Ice":

January 6 show the audience "Snow King" in St. Petersburg will witness the first "ice steps" Sasha Plushenko son Evgeni Plushenko and Yana Rudkovsky. On his birthday, little Sasha (or Gnome Gnomych, as it is called by his parents) will appear before the audience in the role of the little gnome and will pass on the rink side by side with his father. In honor of the holiday to all the spectators show January 6 mom young talent Jan Rudkovskaja promised gifts and surprises.

https://pp.vk.me/c622030/v622030227/11373/uXtMNQ5fw2Y.jpg

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'm very excited! It's been a very bittersweet competition, so at least it should end on a good note. I hope it's not uncomfortable for him to skate there after what happened the last time. :shocked:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I'm very excited! It's been a very bittersweet competition, so at least it should end on a good note. I hope it's not uncomfortable for him to skate there after what happened the last time. :shocked:

I hope, too. But he never drinks.. If he could sleep-the sleeping is one of the most important things in his life :biggrin:- everything will be OK.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Plushenko Mishin train on the empty ice "Iceberg"

After over an arbitrary program for women at the empty ice "Iceberg" came out ... Evgeni Plushenko.
He is preparing for an exhibition program with which the double Olympic champion will perform tomorrow in the championship of Russia.
- You amaze me, Jack! This lightness and freshness you did not have even the Olympics - he shouts Alexei Mishin. - You know, I'll never just do not praise! When an athlete can be attributed to the category of the great? When he is a role model for others. For Ivanov, Petrov, Sidorov people just will not go.
Turning to me, the professor says:
- And Lisa Tuktamysheva today I also very pleased. I called after her performance sports minister Vitaly Mutko and praised her for about forty minutes on the phone.
Professor switches back to Plushenko:
- Better than before Sochi! You skate better than before Sochi!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20141227/796878745.html

Two-time Olympic figure skating champion Yevgeny Plushenko said he has not missed an atmosphere of competition, so do not think about the future plans related to his sports career.

Plushenko arrived at the championship of Russia in Sochi, where he looked the strongest workout in women's figure skating. After the competition, he spent ice training in "Iceberg", because on Sunday he will take part in the demonstrations.

"This season I definitely miss. It took nine months, and I still back to the end will not be adjusted - there is still a slight inflammation. When this is all over and formed, when I will not feel pain, we will think about the future. But, to be honest, while I was at competition not miss. I thought that with the arrival in Sochi something will change, but no. I must get bored, it is too early, "- said Plushenko told reporters.

"Tomorrow skated one show room" Storm ", his short program, and the second number - the song Grisha Leps" I'm happy. "This choice is dictated simply by the fact that we are friends with him. I wanted to do this number at the Olympics, but, unfortunately, did not work. it seems that now the time has come, "- said the skater.

The athlete, who won at the Olympics in Sochi gold in the team competition, and then starring with individual tournament, said that he did not experience any unpleasant feelings on returning to the Olympic ice rink. "B" Iceberg "I feel pretty: left, work out with pleasure, came to the rink right off the plane. I have no negative emotions raced to forget the failures that occurred to me on health. So go ahead, working, getting ready ", - concluded Plushenko.

So, Plushy will skate Storm and a number to Grigory Leps's song I'm happy!! As I said some days ago...;)

Tatjana Flade ‏@Tatjana21

Special guest for exhibition at RUS Nat. @EvgeniPlushenko came straight from the airport to practice. :) https://twitter.com/Tatjana21/status/548910926481870848

Last edited:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Okay, one new exhibition, I'm happy. I wish he'd ditch Storm for Adagio or something, but this is good enough.

It took nine months, and I still back to the end will not be adjusted - there is still a slight inflammation.
I kinda expected this after the Golden Skate Awards performances... I hope he won't try anything crazy in the exhibition.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I'm very excited! It's been a very bittersweet competition, so at least it should end on a good note." I hope it's not uncomfortable for him to skate there after what happened the last time." :shocked:

oh I was so unobservant...I read " I hope it's not uncomfortable for him to skate there after what happened the last night." :biggrin: I can imagine what you thought about me..:laugh2: : Why is she talking about sleeping and drinking? Sorry...

Last edited:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
oh I was so unobservant...I read " I hope it's not uncomfortable for him to skate there after what happened the last night." :biggrin: I can imagine what you thought about me..:laugh2: : Why is she talking about sleeping and drinking? Sorry...
I was wondering if you and Gallavich were speaking in some secret code I couldn't understand.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker

It was a little confusing, but I'm sure everyone has misread posts before, myself included. No big deal. :)

Mia29

On the Ice
They have showed the first performance of Plushenko in Courchevel at french tv (it was a best of). There has had an interview and they announced a second performance later. Difficult to appreciate it, Philippe and Nelson talked and talked..:mad:
I'm recording it but I need time to put it online

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
They have showed the first performance of Plushenko in Courchevel at french tv (it was a best of). There has had an interview and they announced a second performance later. Difficult to appreciate it, Philippe and Nelson talked and talked..:mad:
I'm recording it but I need time to put it online

Thank you for everything. :)