Page 23 of 98 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1464

Thread: Evgeni Plushenko

  1. #331
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,738
    Gatcha! Very relieved to know she is fine and um...active ! Many thanks, plushyfan!

  2. #332
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    (P.S. to Plushyfan: Is LT alright? We are worried about her...)
    Worried? She is fine, she doesn't post here anymore because she was banned.

  3. #333
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by ciocio View Post
    Worried? She is fine, she doesn't post here anymore because she was banned.
    What? Is this true????

  4. #334
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,738
    Yes, unfortunately. That's why I asked you about her. I first noticed her avatar was gone, then I was informed by one of the members here...If you check one of her posts you will see it under her HN.

  5. #335
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Yes, unfortunately. That's why I asked you about her. I first noticed her avatar was gone, then I was informed by one of the members here...If you check one of her posts you will see it under her HN.
    Hm.... I understand... but not understand!!!! Where is the famous American freedom of speech? I'm really disappointed.

  6. #336
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,334
    http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/621286

    Евгений Плющенко: Я нисколько не нервничаю

    brief translation by let's talk on twitter: https://twitter.com/00LT

    Plush: "I am not giving any interviews simply because I have nothing radically new to say. Trivial fluffing is not my thing."

    Avdysh: "It's our second training camp. The first one was in Kislovodsk. I don't remember when Zhenya ever complained about anything."


    "Zhenya can be a lot of things but black is favourite color." (is it?)

    Mishin: "The new idea of his new prog is all mine. It took me a lot of efforts to convince Zhenya, Ari (Plu'sagent), Marton to accept it."



    http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-s...150830282.html

    Evgeni Plushenko: "I ​​do not want guff"

    Olympic champion Yevgeny Plushenko, who is at training camp in Italy, spoke about why does not give interviews.

    "I do not give interviews now, not because nervous - just think, I still have nothing to say. And I do not want to idle chatter. It is necessary to undertake the work. As you can see, I'm training. Something has already been obtained, but the early to draw any conclusions. Let's meet up when I get back to Moscow. I'll call you, I promise "- quoted Plushenko" Soviet Sport ".

    let`s talk ‏@00LT 5h

    Plu with Mishin in Pinzolo. He is so BLONDE!http://www.sovsport.ru/s/preview/cf4...g?t=1372811684

  7. #337
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    Mishin: "The new idea of his new prog is all mine. It took me a lot of efforts to convince Zhenya, Ari (Plu'sagent), Marton to accept it."
    With all the respect, but Mishin's ideas scare me! Plushy's first program for 2001-2002 was also Mishin's idea and it was awful and disastrous. I hope the new program isn't similar.

  8. #338
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by ciocio View Post
    With all the respect, but Mishin's ideas scare me! Plushy's first program for 2001-2002 was also Mishin's idea and it was awful and disastrous. I hope the new program isn't similar.
    Yes, and it seems Plushy didn't like it...so I'm nervous. And I'm also confused with the LP. I would like to see Romeo and Juliet by Mijamoto....

  9. #339
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,649
    We'll have to wait and see, I suppose. Hopefully, if it doesn't work, they'll ditch it.

  10. #340
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    We'll have to wait and see, I suppose. Hopefully, if it doesn't work, they'll ditch it.
    Cirque du Soleil was a disaster for Evgeni's results in 2001-2002. He lost the GPF to Yagudin after leading in both SP and LP1. The fact that he had to change the program and present something new at the Olys put a lot of pressure on Evgeni.
    Imagine he skates the program to Euros and loses to Fernandez because the program is bad. It would be a nightmare!

  11. #341
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by ciocio View Post
    Cirque du Soleil was a disaster for Evgeni's results in 2001-2002. He lost the GPF to Yagudin after leading in both SP and LP1. The fact that he had to change the program and present something new at the Olys put a lot of pressure on Evgeni.
    Imagine he skates the program to Euros and loses to Fernandez because the program is bad. It would be a nightmare!
    Cirque du Soleil was not bad, just not good enough to beat Yagudin.

    I think he will test the program at least on Nationals if he could not make it to COR. Otherwise, he will test it on COR, and Fernandez will be there too.

    To be absolutely honest, I am not so confident for Mishin's idea since he needed 2 months to convince Plush, but they can always go back to Romeo and Juliet:D or Saint Saen:D

  12. #342
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by yaya124 View Post
    Cirque du Soleil was not bad, just not good enough to beat Yagudin.

    I think he will test the program at least on Nationals if he could not make it to COR. Otherwise, he will test it on COR, and Fernandez will be there too.

    To be absolutely honest, I am not so confident for Mishin's idea since he needed 2 months to convince Plush, but they can always go back to Romeo and Juliet:D or Saint Saen:D
    We are not alone!! Many fans would like to see R&J!!!
    ______________

    this is the Cirque du Soleil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coDu5l-gl9Q

    Ciocio, I'm really curious what is the problem with it?

  13. #343
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,334
    Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews


    RT @Sarynka: Yesterday no training and probably there are some free days 4 skaters before the second camp begins. See u soon then (07-18.07)

    Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews

    RT ‏@CampanePinzolo: Ecco le foto di #plushenko che gioca a calcetto con i ragazzi di https://twitter.com/CampanePinzolo/s...009600/photo/1 http://www.campanedipinzolo.it/img_valle/plu-giap.jpg

    lushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews

    RT @Sochi2014: Tdy we mark 6th anniversary of winning the right to host Olympic Games #Sochi2014! See u in 218 days! https://twitter.com/Sochi2014/status...572609/photo/1 Plushy was in Guatemala!

  14. #344
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    78
    Personally, I don't want to make arguments about programs artistically based on competition results (partly because I confess I don't have a hugely high opinion about the aesthetic understanding of judges, partly because there are just so many other factors). This is especially true with Evgeni's programs, because he has the ability to do "avant garde" things, to skate programs that maybe others would be less likely to skate. Maybe one could argue that the final standard of whether a program is "good" or "bad" is whether it wins or not, but to me, that's a little bit sad. I've always liked Story of an Artist (Cirque du Soleil) myself, though I can understand why it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.

    Like many other fans, I would love seeing R&J, but in the end, very few people have any real information about it, and Evgeni and his team has shown no indication that they are interested in going back to it so far, so at this point I'm not thinking about it too much, myself. I am also wondering if there is some consideration of having a program that is "fitting" for a last season. Ultimately, what matters is what they feel to be right.

  15. #345
    Custom Title plushyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,334
    (Pinzolo, few days before) RT @InfoEkaterina: @PlushenkoNews Eugenio, sono io, Davide e Vitaliy https://twitter.com/InfoEkaterina/st...899969/photo/1

    RT @Russia_Japan_: @EvgeniPlushenko I send you this handwriting paper strip to wish your good health and courage) http://twitpic.com/d175wf

    RT @EvgeniPlushenko: My appeal to Japanese fans.. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLUVXEkAQIo



    Sarynka ‏@Sarynka 11h

    The second @MishinCamps @pinzoloice starts today. Many more athletes from all around the world.At the gym now @Tyktamisheva & @M_Stavitskaya

    Sarynka ‏@Sarynka 6h

    @cekoni he've always been here. But training off ice. Today maybe golf.
    Sarynka ‏@Sarynka 5h

    @cekoni the kids are here and he played fiitball every evenings

    Sarynka ‏@Sarynka 4h

    This afternoon already 3 hours of group lesson for #VakhtangMuvarnidze @MishinCamps He is always the VERY BEST!

Page 23 of 98 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •