Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Evgeni Plushenko

Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews

RT @yanarudkovskaya: It's daddy, tired after training with his outstanding coach A.Mishin #We'llStillFight!) http://instagram.com/p/bgT5nolSOQ/

Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews

RT @yanarudkovskaya: Dad left, and we're having fun!))) http://instagram.com/p/bgP9e7lSKb/ http://instagram.com/p/bgQqpbFSK2/

Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews 8 Jul

RT @yanarudkovskaya: We send off dad on the golf course, were today on his training, watched a new program!) http://instagram.com/p/bgOQh9FSJH/

IFS Magazine ‏@ifsmagazine

Evgeni Plushenko with his wife and son at christening.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    Hm.... I understand... but not understand!!!! Where is the famous American freedom of speech? I'm really disappointed.
    Not me I found LT totally obnoxious amongst other things. There is a way to support your own favourites without dissing others.

Quote Originally Posted by emdee View Post
    Not me I found LT totally obnoxious amongst other things. There is a way to support your own favourites without dissing others.
    I disagree with you emdee. She was funny and totally honest, and she adores the figure skating. Let's talk has many informations, details from Russia, and Japan. And she never stepped over a line, as opposed to another forum where the members write to each other really rude things in the reputation comments and in personal messages.....
    I miss her.

Custom Title
    This is a delicate subject in an International forum I suppose , but honestly I didn’t aspect LT to be banned from it...
    Her reports were absolutely the best and she often wrote them late at night knowing that many of us - somewhere in the world - were figuratively and anxiously waiting “on our internet sofa with some pop corns”.

In general , like Plushyfan said, she was very informative about skaters from different countries because she knows at least three different languages.

I miss her voice too.

Custom Title
    LT was informative no doubt. I couldnt stand the snide remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by emdee View Post
    How we write our posts is a reflection of ourselves, rightly or wrongly. IMO, it is no use being knowledgeable and multi-lingual without being fair and respectful of others. I too know three languages.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    How we write our posts is a reflection of ourselves, rightly or wrongly. IMO, it is no use being knowledgeable and multi-lingual without being fair and respectful of others.
    So true!

Back onto Plushenko. Wow, Plushenko's boy is this big already? Thanks for the photos! Will Plushenko go to GPs next season?

Custom Title
    How we write our posts is a reflection of ourselves, rightly or wrongly. IMO, it is no use being knowledgeable and multi-lingual without being fair and respectful of others. I too know three languages.
    I think LT was provoked by certain ID and became too aggressive over certain topics leading to her ban. This only teaches us one lesson, you have to be hypocritical sometimes. And need to have a strong heart/mind not to react to obvious trolling posts.

Nevertheless, Plushenko is listed for COR I think, but whether he can make it or not depends on how his recovery from the surgery goes. For such kind of surgery, it normally takes 6 months to recover. He is still in pain and cannot push himself too hard on training jumps.

Custom Title
    I can't believe LT is banned but sky_fly20 is still here...

Custom Title
    @Bluebonnet - As yaya124 said, Plushy is down for COR at the moment; but he has said that things won't be clear until August at earliest; also he was meant to participate in PIW, but cancelled due to still suffering from back pain, which prevents him from giving his best. So, we will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    I can't believe LT is banned but sky_fly20 is still here...
    I know right

Miserere Nobis
    This is probably the wisest thing I'll read all day.

And for the record--I, too, am trilingual.

skating philosopher
    I'm one-and-half-lingual.

Custom Title
    OK, multi-lingual people, you are welcome to contribute yourself as LT did in the past and with better manner. Otherwise, it is not an interesting information for other posters to know but showing off.

Thank you plushyfan for the updates. Beautiful photo of Plushy and his family!

Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast