Evgeni Plushenko | Page 96 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Plushenko

LRK

Record Breaker
Plushenko News_Eng@PlushenkoNews · 2 tim

"@yanarudkovskaya: ... tomorrow I will publish the new teaser for "Snow King"... #thesnowkingbyplushenko http://instagram.com/p/tayC1eFSKD/ "

Oh, Yana - you teasing tease you! Sigh... I do hope this will be longer than - what was it? - 15 seconds? It's like being hungry and being offered a peanut at a time...

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'm guessing the new teaser will have Kai and Gerda frolicking about? Maybe our Prince and Princess? But of course, the Snow King himself must be in it as well...

He was at some event for a magazine called "Snob":confused: yesterday - a brief article here, with him looking very smart in a tuxedo.

Olympic champion, famous figure skater Evgeni Plushenko is rehearsing a new ice show "Snow King". This he said during the award "Snob" Made in Russia "master of ceremonies Ksenia Sobchak in response to the question, why does not have time to follow the latest developments in the field of culture and art. Plushenko, who was one of the" vruchantov, "said have not watched any episode "The Thaw" or "Game of Thrones" because he is always busy in training and rehearsals. And joked about the fact that when the leaves on a holiday, then it will be a pleasure to be interested in everything that happens in the world of culture.

Meanwhile, the wife of Plushenko - Yana Rudkovskaya told columnist "RG" that winter ice show "Snow King" will be held in the Luzhniki Stadium in early December - from 3 to 11 It will be bright and colorful (in the words of Evgeni Plushenko, as our "Circus du Soleil ").

The question of why the show is not called as the famous fairy tale "The Snow Queen", Jan Rudkovskaja said Plushenko plays major role in it, and the fans and fans around the world and called our illustrious skater: Ice King. In the literal translation - "Ice King", but can be translated as "Snow."

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm guessing the new teaser will have Kai and Gerda frolicking about? Maybe our Prince and Princess? But of course, the Snow King himself must be in it as well...

He was at some event for a magazine called "Snob":confused: yesterday - a brief article here, with him looking very smart in a tuxedo.

Olympic champion, famous figure skater Evgeni Plushenko is rehearsing a new ice show "Snow King". This he said during the award "Snob" Made in Russia "master of ceremonies Ksenia Sobchak in response to the question, why does not have time to follow the latest developments in the field of culture and art. Plushenko, who was one of the" vruchantov, "said have not watched any episode "The Thaw" or "Game of Thrones" because he is always busy in training and rehearsals. And joked about the fact that when the leaves on a holiday, then it will be a pleasure to be interested in everything that happens in the world of culture.

Meanwhile, the wife of Plushenko - Yana Rudkovskaya told columnist "RG" that winter ice show "Snow King" will be held in the Luzhniki Stadium in early December - from 3 to 11 It will be bright and colorful (in the words of Evgeni Plushenko, as our "Circus du Soleil ").

The question of why the show is not called as the famous fairy tale "The Snow Queen", Jan Rudkovskaja said Plushenko plays major role in it, and the fans and fans around the world and called our illustrious skater: Ice King. In the literal translation - "Ice King", but can be translated as "Snow."

Yes! And all this clearly needs more than 15 seconds - Clearly! Right?!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Anyways, the one who said Plushy was the worst-dressed. Omg he must have been living in a cave for his whole life. :popcorn:
I think he got out once to see Sex Bomb, and immediately fled back into the cave.

Very diverse range of pics at the bottom of the article. :yes: He seems perfectly comfortable wearing colourful outfits--when he's off the ice.

LRK

Record Breaker
Me too! And what's more - I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't really "help" that it so happens that I adore fairy tales - I mean, this is just "right up my alley" in so, so many ways! It looks absolutely magical - and that doesn't even take into consideration that my all-time favourite skaters are in it! It just is too good to be true - I just love, love, love it!!

Anyone with twitter? Start spamming Yana NOW about a DVD! I'm sure she'll understand a litle bit of over-eagerness in this particular instance. ;)

(I'll repost the link in Brian's thread also, if that's okay with you galiavich?)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Me too! And what's more - I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't really "help" that it so happens that I adore fairy tales - I mean, this is just "right up my alley" in so, so many ways! It looks absolutely magical - and that doesn't even take into consideration that my all-time favourite skaters are in it! It just is too good to be true - I just love, love, love it!!

Anyone with twitter? Start spamming Yana NOW about a DVD! I'm sure she'll understand a litle bit of over-eagerness in this particular instance. ;)

(I'll repost the link in Brian's thread also, if that's okay with you galiavich?)

Of course it's ok...it's all about spreading the love. :) I totally agree that this production needs to be made for tv/dvd, and I'm optimistic that it will be. Plushy's "Just 30!" special was very well produced, and with Yana being as media-savvy as she is, I wouldn't be surprised if she had something worked out already for the Snow King.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
The first interview with Tessa and Scott that Alba linked to. Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkvaQkXRhN8 It's at about the 7:24 mark.

Eh, this is nothing serious. He got a question suddenly had to respond to it ..I don't think Scott really knows Plushy's costumes...Not to mention Plushy loves the expensive things on ice, his costumes are often decorated with Swarowsky crystals.. In Vancouver the Aranjuez costume was designed by Roberto Cavalli the famous Italian designer, and in last time Yudashkin the most famous Russian designer made for him costume. So I can accept if anybody says he don't like his costumes, but he is the worst dressed ....ridiculous. I put away into those opinions : he isn't artistry, he is arrogant, cocky, he never smile ect.

Oh, and I remebered in 2010 Plushy asked his fans recommend him new music and costume..He got this message:

"I study sculpture (also painting and decorative art.) I’m sorry, for this ‘formal analyses’ but your shape epitomizes the ideal male human form. All of your body parts perfectly proportioned and the muscles are beautifully defined as have to be of an athlete. You are an example of perfect proportion. :yes: Because of its perfection, no matter what you wear and what colour you choose. But in figure skating color of suit is rather important. If you would like to still wear the right colours in order to look thinner or more visible on ice should stick with darker colours and darker patterns all over. This doesn't mean choosing always the black. There are more colours out there than black, and no one should be afraid to try them out on public: gray, navy, dark wine-color, brown, deep blue, and any other dark colors. So, Eugeni, don't limit yourself! Colors can make you come alive; cheer; show mood or character of your personage; don’t shy away from them just make sure you know which ones suit.

Head to toe color is the most slimming because it has the ultimate visual slimming power. When we don't interrupt the silhouette with any color breaks the eyes travel up and down the body in quick succession. This therefore creates the appearance of length. Any color breaks cause the eye to stop, thus creating width. One more thing, the human eye naturally focuses more on light colours in the dark and on dark and bright colours in the day or electric artificial lighting. So I’m also quite sure any bright color suits you!

You are my favorite skater to watch; Everybody loves you: my mother loves you, my wife loves you very much (I’m not jealous, I understand..), my younger sister just crazy about you :)))).
lot of love from Bruxelles.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Of course it's ok...it's all about spreading the love. I totally agree that this production needs to be made for tv/dvd, and I'm optimistic that it will be. Plushy's "Just 30!" special was very well produced, and with Yana being as media-savvy as she is, I wouldn't be surprised if she had something worked out already for the Snow King.

Yes, Yana is very talented. Sometimes exaggerated what she does, but very professional.

He was at some event for a magazine called "Snob" yesterday - a brief article here, with him looking very smart in a tuxedo.

http://foto.rg.ru/photos/27e334ed/4.html#2 whitebamboo said the next James Bond :laugh:

Yana had ugly dress in that evening..

and yesterday was a very cute anniversary !

@anais167: Today is exactly three years since we get Axelbush. Thanks Zhenya @EvgeniPlushenko for cute kitten https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo7RfflL10&feature=youtu.be Is Plushy a strong man?? :laugh:

If you don't know what I'm talking about..Plushy was in the hospital in 2011. He found a little cat in the parking . Irina became Axelbush's new "mother". Irina one of his Russian fans from Moscow. https://twitter.com/anais167/status/515794009898635264/photo/1

Plushy sent a message to Bucharest http://instagram.com/p/tau2Pdmy2f/ it really seems he is in good shape in every aspect..:yes:

"@EvgeniPlushenko: Here what sent fans and cheered me up! Look like!) http://instagram.com/p/tZms3vGy1z " (by @Lily_shenka: https://twitter.com/Lily_shenka/status/514702109950758912/photo/1)

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
The teaser makes the whole thing look very... magical! (They've got to put it on DVD... right?)

Eh, this is nothing serious. He got a question suddenly had to respond to it ..I don't think Scott really knows Plushy's costumes...Not to mention Plushy loves the expensive things on ice, his costumes are often decorated with Swarowsky crystals.. In Vancouver the Aranjuez costume was designed by Roberto Cavalli the famous Italian designer, and in last time Yudashkin the most famous Russian designer made for him costume. So I can accept if anybody says he don't like his costumes, but he is the worst dressed ....ridiculous. I put away into those opinions : he isn't artistry, he is arrogant, cocky, he never smile ect.
Of course it's nothing serious. I just thought it was hilarious, so I mentioned it. I'm not in love with every one of Plushy's outfits, but he's about a thousand miles away from worst-dressed. I think Scott knows it too, since he told the interviewer, "There's much worse."

Plushy sent a message to Bucharest http://instagram.com/p/tau2Pdmy2f/ it really seems he is in good shape in every aspect..:yes:
It's almost become a tradition now--he does the previews like he's in the middle of the program, and goes right back into the program afterward. :yes:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Of course it's nothing serious. I just thought it was hilarious, so I mentioned it. I'm not in love with every one of Plushy's outfits, but he's about a thousand miles away from worst-dressed. I think Scott knows it too, since he told the interviewer, "There's much worse."

I also don'tlike his every costume, of course. (There was a video about his all costume 1996-2010. But the Olimpic Comitte prohibited it in February..preposterous !!!!)

new montage: The Incomparable Evgeni Plushenko - Bolero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fawIxQ89jUw

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
@anais167: Today is exactly three years since we get Axelbush. Thanks Zhenya @EvgeniPlushenko for cute kitten https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo7RfflL10&feature=youtu.be Is Plushy a strong man?? :laugh:

If you don't know what I'm talking about..Plushy was in the hospital in 2011. He found a little cat in the parking . Irina became Axelbush's new "mother". Irina one of his Russian fans from Moscow. https://twitter.com/anais167/status/515794009898635264/photo/1

"@EvgeniPlushenko: Here what sent fans and cheered me up! Look like!) http://instagram.com/p/tZms3vGy1z " (by @Lily_shenka: https://twitter.com/Lily_shenka/status/514702109950758912/photo/1)

I follow Irina on Twitter and Youtube; she's always one of the first to post news articles and videos. I wasn't sure if she was "just" a superfan though since Yana seemed to know her personally. I remember the video of Plushy with the kitten, adorable. :) Irina is lucky to have such a connection to him.

It's cute that Plushy introduces himself in his own Instagram video. Doesn't he think that his followers know him by now? :laugh:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I follow Irina on Twitter and Youtube; she's always one of the first to post news articles and videos. I wasn't sure if she was "just" a superfan though since Yana seemed to know her personally. I remember the video of Plushy with the kitten, adorable. :) Irina is lucky to have such a connection to him.

It's cute that Plushy introduces himself in his own Instagram video. Doesn't he think that his followers know him by now? :laugh:

Irina is one of Plushy's greatest fans for many years, probably from the beginning. She is one of Plushy's official site's administrators. She is the connection between the Russian fans and Plushy, Yana , Cekoni. She goes to every Plushy's program in Russia. I met with her at ECH 2014. She brought me three DVD from Russdia. Those are Plushy's old shows :yes:
Maybe you read Cekoni's name she is more fantastic! She is a Serbian woman, administrator of the offical site, Plushenko news_ eng on Twitter, the Facebook page, and the Plushenkoofficial on Youtube. Many fans know her. She can speak Russian and English, she is the connection between the worldwide fans and Plushy, Yana. She gives advices for them about everything what is important for Plushy. And she is doing it absolute for free!!!:clap: She likes Plushy so much. We are friends. ;)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Irina is one of Plushy's greatest fans for many years, probably from the beginning. She is one of Plushy's official site's administrators. She is the connection between the Russian fans and Plushy, Yana , Cekoni. She goes to every Plushy's program in Russia. I met with her at ECH 2014. She brought me three DVD from Russdia. Those are Plushy's old shows :yes:
Maybe you read Cekoni's name she is more fantastic! She is a Serbian woman, administrator of the offical site, Plushenko news_ eng on Twitter, the Facebook page, and the Plushenkoofficial on Youtube. Many fans know her. She can speak Russian and English, she is the connection between the worldwide fans and Plushy, Yana. She gives advices for them about everything what is important for Plushy. And she is doing it absolute for free!!!:clap: She likes Plushy so much. We are friends. ;)

Yes, I follow Cekoni and I'm very grateful for the English Plushenko News and all the work that she must put into it. And also to you for all the information you provide on this forum. :)

Oh my goodness! I just was reading this transcript of the radio interview Plushy did a couple days ago. It's too long to copy here, I think (I haven't even finished reading, lol). But this part got me very excited:

Yes, we are currently preparing a new project called "Snow King". This fairy tale "The Snow Queen," based on Hans Christian Anderson's "The Snow Queen". We thought, you know, all over the world have in Japan, in China, in America, in Europe called the "Ice King" - is Ice King, well, due, perhaps, to figure skating.
:party2:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Oh my goodness! I just was reading this transcript of the radio interview Plushy did a couple days ago. It's too long to copy here, I think (I haven't even finished reading, lol). But this part got me very excited:

Yes, we are currently preparing a new project called "Snow King". This fairy tale "The Snow Queen," based on Hans Christian Anderson's "The Snow Queen". We thought, you know, all over the world have in Japan, in China, in America, in Europe called the "Ice King" - is Ice King, well, due, perhaps, to figure skating.
I'm confused. Is he saying that he'll bring the show to Japan, China, America and Europe, and will be renaming it "Ice King"? (In which case, I join in with the party). Or is he just referring to the fact that he's called the Ice King all around the world, hence why he decided to start this project?

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm confused. Is he saying that he'll bring the show to Japan, China, America and Europe, and will be renaming it "Ice King"? (In which case, I join in with the party). Or is he just referring to the fact that he's called the Ice King all around the world, hence why he decided to start this project?

That's what I thought - didn't Yana mention something similar in an interview? This seems clearer:

"This is a long-standing dream of mine - to realize, realize, do show a story that was fun for adults and children. I'm a fan of Cirque du Soleil. I wanted to make something of this kind on the ice. That it was, and acrobatics, and gymnastics, and flights that involved big stars of figure skating that it was great scenery, monitors, "- he said.

The name of his show Plushenko explained by the fact that around the world it is called «Ice King» (Snow King). "This is a fairy tale based on the" Snow Queen "by Hans Christian Andersen's" Worldwide call me Ice King - ice king. Then came this idea to change the name and add some new features, ideas, and make a fairy tale "Snow King" - he explained. "

He does say, though, that:

"According to him, this fairy-tale world, and it will go to Japan, to China, to Europe. "I would like to pass on the region, and we will certainly realize that our audience saw the Russian fairy tale, which is made in Russia", - said the skater. "

No mention of America, though... Maybe you should start up some kind of "You know you have fans here as well, Plushy"-petition - or something?

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Yes, I follow Cekoni and I'm very grateful for the English Plushenko News and all the work that she must put into it. And also to you for all the information you provide on this forum. :)

Fantastic interview!!!! I anybody read this interview probably will understand why I love him so much. He is honest, smart, talented...I adore his last words:
unfortunately with google translater..

"Thank you very much to all the fans, all the critics. Critics for what they criticize me, I'm getting stronger, I'm getting angrier. Fans thank you for your love, for your dedication, for your faithfulness. Plyushatam all my hi, fan club my greetings. All love, all health, and above all a good evening, a good weekend, bye bye."

edit: this is for you gallavich( not just for her ;) ): (very rare & exclusive video, 1st preformance!) 2003 Test skating - Evgeni Plushenko "Adagio" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okvEK0ZHLMc