Xintong HUANG / Xun ZHENG CHN
    Xiaoyang YU / Chen WANG CHN
    Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA
    Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI ITA
    Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV RUS
    Victoria SINITSINA / Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN RUS
    Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES USA

Custom Title
    Relly looking forward to this competition. B/S up against W/P who will be out for revenge after SA and P/B making their season debut, I think the Russians and Canadians could put them under a lot of pressure. I hope that S/Z do well. On a separte not why is their only 8 entries, could they not up it to 10 entries? I find the fields very small compared to the JGP.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by 3T3T View Post
    Relly looking forward to this competition. B/S up against W/P who will be out for revenge after SA and P/B making their season debut, I think the Russians and Canadians could put them under a lot of pressure. I hope that S/Z do well. On a separte not why is their only 8 entries, could they not up it to 10 entries? I find the fields very small compared to the JGP.
    Pechalat and Bourzat lets see how they compare at this early stage with V/M and D/W should have a clear margin here over the rest, battle for silver as you say between B/S and W/P How will S/Z do in the mix maybe 4th for them here!!, C/B have a lovely free dance this year, so graceful could challenge if they have upped the ante on levels.
    Last edited by russell30; 10-30-2012 at 09:26 AM.

This is going to be a great dance competition. I hope that Bobrova and Soloviev get at least second so they can make the GPF.

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    This is going to be a great dance competition. I hope that Bobrova and Soloviev get at least second so they can make the GPF.
    I think they will. I was very impressed with what I saw at Skate America. And I say this as someone who did not really care for them in the past. I like Weaver and Poje and their FS, but I really think that they have some work to do on their program if they want to beat P/B or B/S. They looked less crisp at SA relative to B/S and D/W.

That said, I hope that such work has been done quickly because I like a good competition.
    Last edited by Mrs. P; 10-30-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Custom Title
    What did you think of W/P at Nepala, Mrs. P? P/B at French Masters?