Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crystal Skate of Romania 2012 (October 30th - November 4th, 2012)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    I think that Morozov and Kustarova have an any program you can **** up I can do worse thing going on
    It simply falls apart at the end. It's a mess, I thought and hoped they would change the last part, but it won't happen. The beginning, I can live with, it's not the most original idea or the best choreography but considering Morozov, it's ok. After the screaming and the shooting the music cuts are so disruptive, it makes my ears bleed. The first part is, IMO better than Ave Maria, but the program as a whole it's not good and the last impression is very bad. It's a shame actually because I really like them as skaters but what they are doing right now, it's not working.

Custom Title
    The idea of judging corridors will be tested by this! Someone won't resist giving them a 4 or 5 or lower in CC or PE. It didnt happen with Domnina and shabalin's aboriginal but it's so up there! Looking over the pcs categories it's almost Entirely how well what is done is performed and it can be one of the worst programs of all time but it's not about that but maybe it can be finessed in cc or PE maybe.

Custom Title
    Horrible FD. Starts out OK but then degenerates. Terrible music selection and cutting. The choreography awful and the execution is plodding and heavy. They make it look difficult. Strongly suggest they scrap this entire FD and either go back to an oldie or come up with something else really quickly. It would be a travesty if they stayed among the top 10 in the world with this sort of mess.

Custom Title
    Last edited by AlexRus; 11-07-2012 at 08:08 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    there was also a junior novice competition. i don´t find results for this categories. anyone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2