Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does the Graceful Czisny have new programs?

Question Does the Graceful Czisny have new programs?

I have been looking through several pages of the skater programs for this year and I couldn't find anything.
    I don't need the specific music choices. I hope she keeps that short from last year and am hoping for a new long program. Thanks for any insight.

She has already said that she will keep one of her program (I hope it will be the SP, too!)... I really hope she changes that horrible "Valse triste"!

Custom Title
    I hope it is the SP that she is keeping as well dress and all!

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    Czisny is among the many champions scheduled to perform on Saturday, November 3, at Scott Hamilton's cancer fundraiser in Cleveland.
    http://skatingmagazineblog.com/2012/...aturday-nov-3/

(BTW, Rockne Brubaker also is scheduled to perform -- no partner listed.)

Quote Originally Posted by emma View Post
    I hope it is the SP that she is keeping as well dress and all!
    Me too! I loved that program and the dress.

Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Czisny is among the many champions scheduled to perform on Saturday, November 3, at Scott Hamilton's cancer fundraiser in Cleveland.

http://skatingmagazineblog.com/2012/...aturday-nov-3/
    That's in just a few days! I assume, since she hasn't withdrawn, that her recovery from surgery is proceeding on schedule. I hope we will get some youtubes so we can get a sense about whether it is realistic for the G.C. to compete this season.

Custom Title
    I really miss her. She was my favourite female skater in the last 2 seasons, along Kiira of course But she was my no 1 and I was very sad for what happened to her. I try to be optimistic and hope that she will recover until NHK so that we can have an idea about how much she recovered. I truly hope we will see her in Sochi, she fought too much to continue skating not to see her there.

I got your program components right here. Pepe Nero's Avatar
    There was an IN article a few months back that said that Marina Zoueva was choreographing a new program for Czisny. Don't know if that ended up happening, but I bet it'd be a good one.

Custom Title
    Very interesting. Maybe Ms. Czisny injury isn't as bad as I first thought. I did not think she would be ready to skate publically but I guess I am wrong. i do hope though Alissa doesn't wait too long if she can't compete; it is only fair others have a chance to skate if she can't. And hopefully she will keep one program so she doesn't have to learn two programs in a shortened season for her. I know there is no way of judging things but I do hope she is 100percent and isn't "using" NHK merely as a warm up because other skaters could use the chance but then again it is a dog eat dog world.

Show skating is a lot less strenuous than competitve skating. For a skater like Alissa, she could do no jumps in a show program and it would still be lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by mskater93 View Post
    Show skating is a lot less strenuous than competitve skating. For a skater like Alissa, she could do no jumps in a show program and it would still be lovely.

that's so true. For skaters like Alissa and Sasha, if you see them live, they are so lovely and graceful that you really don't care that much about the jumps. (I don't, anyway)

Custom Title
    Wow has Marina Zoueva ever done choreography for singles before?? I'll be really interested to what her and Alissa could create together!

Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    Wow has Marina Zoueva ever done choreography for singles before?? I'll be really interested to what her and Alissa could create together!
    Yes, for Kanako Murakami and Takahiko Kozuka last season

Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    She also did choreography for a lot of Katia Gordeeva's singles programs for professional competitions in the late 90s. There's a certain lightness about both Katia and Alissa's skating that I love, so I think Marina would be perfect for Alissa. Looking forward to seeing the product of their work!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Yes, for Kanako Murakami and Takahiko Kozuka last season
    She did a lot of yukari nakanos program's too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast