Flatt out with injury | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Flatt out with injury

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
There is no logic in my thoughts but I kind of hope Flatt and Czisny can move on and enjoy life with no regrets. I do feel like there time has come and gone even if they wanted a little more glory. If it were not for the fact Czisny is still the princess expected to blossom one would think her world performance should have screamed her career in the US was over. It wasn't just bad it was dreadful. whether she is a basket case or what she iis just too inconsistent to even be considered a real champion (LOL). Flatt had the consistency though she was always a little or rather "flat". I guess though they both have the Olympic dream; though the odds are only one of them will have that dream at best.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Flatt was fabulous in Vancouver and a scholar athlete few can achieve-Gao and Flatt are incredibly gifted people. I salute you Rachael, you really finished 4th or5th at your Olympics-you just could not be placed before WC Miki Ando in political judging. If Flatt were thin she'd get more respect. Her body type is round, but I for one enjoyed many performances. She is a NC little girls will always admire.

Get well, Ms Flatt and I expect great things of you off the ice!

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
There is no logic in my thoughts but I kind of hope Flatt and Czisny can move on and enjoy life with no regrets.

I think that will be especially easy for Rachel. She really made the most with her limited gifts (limited relative to other elite international skaters). She won a national title and skated her very best at the Olympics and Worlds in 2010. She has nothing to regret. For Alissa, I sense that she'd like another shot to prove she can nail a great program when it counts. I can't see her leaving the sport on such a low note (last Worlds).

R.D.

Record Breaker
For Alissa, I sense that she'd like another shot to prove she can nail a great program when it counts. I can't see her leaving the sport on such a low note (last Worlds).

Yeah, I agree...as I explained in the American ladies thread.