Wheeeeeeeeeeeee Tiffany Stiegler and Bert Cording! | Golden Skate

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee Tiffany Stiegler and Bert Cording!

shine

Record Breaker
So they were shown on ESPN2! And people say they did a beautiful job! I'm so glad this partnership seems to be working well so far. I hope they'll become familiar with each other soon and get the speed back.
And the most wonderful thing is, of course, finally getting to see the divine Tiffany for the first time after a more than 2 years void.
Wheeeeeeeeee go Stiegler and Cording the new, promising team!!! I can't wait to see them :D :D :D

imanta

Rinkside
I saw them on tv and thought they did really well! Of course, there are areas that need improvement but I think they have potential! Was so happy to finally see Tiffany skate again. :)

From what I saw in their SP on TV, with the right coaching and luck, Tiffany and Bert could do well enough to get to Worlds in the next year or two. Tiffany is as gorgeous as ever and Cording seems like a potentially strong partner. Tiff doubled her SBS 3t and they are rather slow, but I think finally the potential is really there. She is magic.
Rgirl

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Wow, Tiffany certainly has grown into a tall young lady. I thought they were great, despite the doubling of the triple toe. I thought they should have been placed higher...............42

Lcp88

On the Ice
Did anyone else think Bert looked a lot like Johnnie? Esp. from far away? They are very elegant but the program was sssssllllllloooooowwwww.
Laura

Smiley0884

Rinkside
I was so amazed to see Tiffany even more mature and refined. She looked so elegant out there. Give these two another year or so, and hopefully they will be able to dethrowne S/D.

IDLERACER

Medalist
That guy's resemblence to her brother (especially when they were sitting in the kiss 'n cry area) was downright twilight zonish. Can we be absolutely sure that Johnnie really retired? He might've just had some minor facial surgery and changed his name. I'm going to have to pay a visit to the rink during the afternoon practice session (when I get a day off) to get a closer look. Perhaps they'll be there.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Oh come on, Idle.........now you're starting to scare me......I don't suppose you have "picture " proof? ;) 42

IDLERACER

Medalist
Naw, it would be tacky to take a digital camera down to the El Segundo rink. Frank Carroll is nice enough to let people observe him coaching from the balcony area, and I wouldn't want to abuse that priveledge.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I think it's the hair:eek: !

I would like to see see Tiffany as an ice dancer with Peter T.

Lcp88

On the Ice
I know Johnnie wanted to take over the family car dealership, but wether or not that was a factor I don't know.
Laura

I happened to be in a shuttle bus with Mrs Stiegler and a judge chatting away on my way back from Atlanta. That is, Mrs. Stiegler was chatting away about her children. Oh, what boring annecdotes I had to put up with for 45 minutes. Apparently, Mrs Stiegler learned that Johnny and Stephanie would be best separated since it just doesn't work romantically on the ice for brother and sister. Hmmm. Incest doesnt' work. hmmm. Nice to learn tha.

Joe