Thread: A bit of tech help needed for FB

A bit of tech help needed for FB

On Facebook, I liked "ISU Figure Skating" but when I go to the photo sections, I dont know how to bring up all the shots.
    For instance, there is supposed to be 68 shots of SkateAmerica, but I can only bring up 16-20. Is there a secret squirrel key
    stroke that everyone else but me knows about???? Page down????

Tripping on the Podium
    You just have to scroll down and the other photos will be automatically loaded... If you see those three small animated squares below when you scroll down it's still loading photos.

sometimes it works if you refresh the page, too.

Gambatte, Max Aaron/"No letting off the gas pedal" golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    On Facebook, I liked "ISU Figure Skating" but when I go to the photo sections, I dont know how to bring up all the shots.
    For instance, there is supposed to be 68 shots of SkateAmerica, but I can only bring up 16-20. Is there a secret squirrel key
    stroke that everyone else but me knows about???? Page down????
    CoyoteChris, were you trying to view the entire album without logging into Facebook?
    Today I was having a similar FB problem with ISU Figure Skating's Skate Canada album. Scrolling down and refreshing did not help.
    I do not use FB a lot, but up until now, I do not think I ever had problems viewing photo albums without logging in.

But I decided to try logging in -- and the problem disappeared. Now I am able to see the entire album.

In my limited experience, FB behaves differently at different times. Example:
    Sometimes I like to click to see all the comments for certain posts in their entirety. I was having no trouble doing so without logging in .... until there was a temporary stretch of a week or two when logging in became necessary to see everything. Eventually the "system" changed back, and logging in no longer was necessary.

I have a feeling that FB constantly is tinkering with how things work.
    Last edited by golden411; 11-03-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Thanks all! Seems to be behaving itself today...also I went right to the ISU facebook page and it works from there also....
    I agree that Facebook tinkers.....