Thread: Can someone tell me where we can look up ny name skaters current programs and music u

A list of current skaters and music cuts/composers for their programs?

I realized there is a 42 page thread where haphazardly, as skaters across the disciplines, let their music etc be known starting in spring/ summer of 2012 it gets added as info trickles in from fans/press releases, tweets facebook, etc.

Is there any way to organize the info from top 28 teams or top 20, whatever seems correct, into disciplines with music for their prgrams with composer/various cuts to refer to in the season. Many it seems/older fans have great memory for music used;some have classical training making their recall easier.

Is this a project? Or some simple way a geek here could develop a program to make this info uniform and complete? Maybe even after two GP events it is worthwhile to organize it. I watch a lot on Youtube, and the composer, cuts, coaches are not always complete. Announcers ar Italian, Japanese, and even in English, so much gets left out. It seems this music info is most important to fans. Any idea on how when to organize this at seasons beginning? Or is this avilable somewhere online online. Thanks. I want to be able to reference a list of the senior competitors. I think Juniors should be in separate list format, as many do not follow more than 3-5 juniors. I'd like a junior list sepately with program music info, but that sounds greedy, lol.
    Last edited by skateluvr; 10-31-2012 at 11:38 PM.

The very first post in that thread you're talking about is organized by disipline. you don't have to dig.

thankyou! it was so different when first i looked months ago.Did Doris do all this alphabetical listing? Doris you are a workhorse, and being an IBM computer person leaves you gifted...thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now I never have to squint at the puter and guess again, making questions re the music easier to start with.

You're the best-thans toni for explaining it had been done-the progress began complete! Great forum/great mods!

Gambatte, Max Aaron/"No letting off the gas pedal" golden411's Avatar
    skateluvr, I think the only reason it looked "different" months ago is that information on new programs was very limited back then. Few teams/skaters had announced their new programs.

All along, the amazing and tireless Doris has been updating the first posts for each discipline. She promptly has added each new program as it came to light -- either through an official announcement, through her own resourceful sleuthing, or through reporting by others on GS or elsewhere.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    BTW, if you check the archives, you can find the music threads from several previous years as well. They are organized the same way: the first four posts roll up the alphabetized listing of music for the skaters whose music I was able to identify.