Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Streaming please??

Streaming please??

I really want to watch CoC SD and SP live, but my national TV doesn't show everything live, and I would really like to know if there will be any live streaming (or, at least, the possibility of having one)!! And, because of the time zone, I want to know if I have to wake up at 8 am!

On the Ice
    Eurosport France is showing the SD live at 9:00.But I don't know if you can get it in Italy.I can watch it through the Eurosport Player,but I think only because I am in Luxembourg.For the rest of the SP programmes Eurosport (Germany,UK,France) shows only a summary at 18:30.

Anyone have access to a stream that can be watched internationally?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    I really want to watch CoC SD and SP live, but my national TV doesn't show everything live, and I would really like to know if there will be any live streaming (or, at least, the possibility of having one)!! And, because of the time zone, I want to know if I have to wake up at 8 am!
    Actually, Raisport aired SA and SC live with no commentary on their web channel here. I don't know if they will be airing Cup of China too, but, it doesn't hurt to try, right? There are three Raisport web channels (Diretta 1, 2, 3), you can change on the panel to the right and see if it's on one of those.
    I read of people outside of Italy watching the SC gala on this link so it may be ungeoblocked.

This link is a coal mine of info!
    http://hotbladeshotpassion.blogspot....d-entries.html

Even figure skaters need live streaming!

From Kristen Moore-Towers twitter:

My family would like to know how to watch Cup of China live. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    https://twitter.com/Kirsten_MT/statu...62821137379329

Custom Title
    [QUOTE=Kalina;673136]Actually, Raisport aired SA and SC live with no commentary on their web channel here. I don't know if they will be airing Cup of China too, but, it doesn't hurt to try, right? There are three Raisport web channels (Diretta 1, 2, 3), you can change on the panel to the right and see if it's on one of those.

raisport is working !!

thanks Kalina!!

Banned
    SD starting in 1 hour and 30 mins

Custom Title
    SD worm up has already started..

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    SD worm up has already started..
    Does anybody have a link for спорт 2? Raí is not working for me but I had good experience with russian TV streams in the past

clemacle
    Rai is not working for me either. I search links for sport 2 Russia, but everytime it was a link for Russia 2 and not Sport 2 :(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clemacle View Post
    Rai is not working for me either. I search links for sport 2 Russia, but everytime it was a link for Russia 2 and not Sport 2 :(
    same Rai not working, geoblocked ? :(

clemacle
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    maybe, I am in France... It is on Eurosport France , but can't get this channel :(

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    It is not geoblocked. I had to install silverlight plugin to make it work(from microsoft)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    It is not geoblocked. I had to install silverlight plugin to make it work(from microsoft)
    Yes, Rai streams using Silverlight and not Flash, so you have to download it if you want to see the video. It is available for both Windows and Mac users. If you're running a Linux distro, install Moonlight as a Firefox or Chrome plugin, then restart your browser and it should work.

clemacle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    Yes, Rai streams using Silverlight and not Flash, so you have to download it if you want to see the video. It is available for both Windows and Mac users. If you're running a Linux distro, install Moonlight as a Firefox or Chrome plugin, then restart your browser and it should work.
    I download silverlight 5 but it still don't work. What could I do?
    I use internet explorer with window 7

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast