Streaming please?? | Golden Skate

Streaming please??

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I really want to watch CoC SD and SP live, but my national TV doesn't show everything live, and I would really like to know if there will be any live streaming (or, at least, the possibility of having one)!! And, because of the time zone, I want to know if I have to wake up at 8 am! :laugh:

Marta25

Medalist
Eurosport France is showing the SD live at 9:00.But I don't know if you can get it in Italy.I can watch it through the Eurosport Player,but I think only because I am in Luxembourg.For the rest of the SP programmes Eurosport (Germany,UK,France) shows only a summary at 18:30.

Kalina

On the Ice
I really want to watch CoC SD and SP live, but my national TV doesn't show everything live, and I would really like to know if there will be any live streaming (or, at least, the possibility of having one)!! And, because of the time zone, I want to know if I have to wake up at 8 am! :laugh:

Actually, Raisport aired SA and SC live with no commentary on their web channel here. I don't know if they will be airing Cup of China too, but, it doesn't hurt to try, right? There are three Raisport web channels (Diretta 1, 2, 3), you can change on the panel to the right and see if it's on one of those.
I read of people outside of Italy watching the SC gala on this link so it may be ungeoblocked.

giulia95

Medalist
Actually, Raisport aired SA and SC live with no commentary on their web channel here. I don't know if they will be airing Cup of China too, but, it doesn't hurt to try, right? There are three Raisport web channels (Diretta 1, 2, 3), you can change on the panel to the right and see if it's on one of those.

raisport is working !!

thanks Kalina!!

C

clemacle

Rai is not working for me either. I search links for sport 2 Russia, but everytime it was a link for Russia 2 and not Sport 2 :(

Kalina

On the Ice
It is not geoblocked. I had to install silverlight plugin to make it work(from microsoft)

Yes, Rai streams using Silverlight and not Flash, so you have to download it if you want to see the video. It is available for both Windows and Mac users. If you're running a Linux distro, install Moonlight as a Firefox or Chrome plugin, then restart your browser and it should work.

C

clemacle

Yes, Rai streams using Silverlight and not Flash, so you have to download it if you want to see the video. It is available for both Windows and Mac users. If you're running a Linux distro, install Moonlight as a Firefox or Chrome plugin, then restart your browser and it should work.

I download silverlight 5 but it still don't work. What could I do?
I use internet explorer with window 7

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I think they stopped the streaming for Men's, because it's not working anymore at Rai even with Silverlight. Someone posted a link in the Mens Short Thread, for russian tv which works for me.