Adelina also did 3f+3lo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C71H-ibvidk, so I believe she now has 5 different types ! 3s+3lo, 3lz+3o,3f+3lo,3t+3t,3lz+3t
(Going off on a slight tangent here ) -- either "close" attempts or successes.
Disclaimer: Jumps during the 6.0 era may or may not be ratified under the current judging system.
1. Tara Lipinski - 1998 Olympics - 3Lo/3Lo & 3T/half-Lo/3S
2. Sasha Cohen - 2002 Crest Whitestrips International Challenge - 3Lz/3T & 3T/half-Lo/3S
3. Sarah Hughes - 2002 Olympics - 3T/3Lo & 3S/3Lo
4. Shizuka Arakawa - 2004 Worlds - 3Lz/3T/2Lo & 3S/3T
5. Miki Ando - 2004 Worlds - 3T/3T & 3Lz/3Lo
6. Mao Asada - 2007 Grand Prix Final - 3F/3Lo & 3F/3T
7. Anyone else?
Bonus: I know he's not female, but Kurt Browning did 3A/3T, 3F/3T, and 3S/3Lo at the 1991 World Championships.
Last edited by aftertherain; 01-06-2013 at 07:07 PM.
This thread is mind-boggling. What impressive variety. I love that Kurt has been added to it!
If you're talking also about combos not perfectly landed, Mao landed a clean 3F+3T and a DG with -1 GOE 3F+3Lo in her 2008 Worlds FS, but I think that under the 6.0 system they would be both considered clean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i_Z1uJnUeU
Gracie Gold at Salt Lake International Classics landed 3Lz+3T and 3F+1Lo+3S (the video should be in the IN archive)
Polina Shelepen last season landed many times 3Lz+3T and 3S+3T in her FS (just one example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcnQ-...OJTL7LLDvfzySw )
Bonaly 1994 Worlds and Olympics did 3T/half-Lo/3S and 3F/3T
Nancy Kerrigan had a 3t3t
And here's a vid of Midori Ito's 3A3t! WOW!