Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Julia Lipnitskaia

http://fskating.com/2013/05/renewed-...w-heights.html
    Good news, I hope everything works well and she has a good season! I would like to see Liza and Adelina in the Olympic team more than her, but I hope she will compete at Euros at least!

Julia turns 15 today for her Olympics Season

you can message her on her official vk account
    only for registered vk users: http://vk.com/id69994512

Julia has started training since June 7 after her vacation in Cyprus and horseback riding in her hometown City of Yekaterinburg
    Ilia Averbukh will choreograph her SP and LP, she will work on jumps and more speed.

translated interview: http://fsrussia.ru/news/613_yuliya-l...na-gore-olimp/

Figure skater Julia Lipnitskaya spent their holidays in Cyprus and has recently started to prepare for the new season at the sport in Novogorske. About what they saw during the rest of his hobbies, as well as a new stage of preparation for the upcoming season athlete told FFKKR site.

- Julia, than it is now engaged in the collection?

- The collection began at the end of last week, on June 7. As long as the preliminary work. The muscles pump up, I remember jumping, speed ... then proceed to new programs. Arbitrary set. The music for the short program found. But you must consult with the director Ilya Averbukh. By this season, both of my program puts it.

- Before you leave you say that you are in very good shape and I'll try to keep it. Failed?

- Of course, I tried to keep in shape, doing exercises - sit-ups, stretching, pumping, the muscles were not sleeping. Dealt with this before lunch, but not every day, because on vacation, especially in front of such a busy season, you need a good rest.

- Judging by their appearance, well rested.

- Yes, relaxed cool. In Cyprus, I was with my mother and family. They took a villa near the sea in the town of Ayia Napa. I was vacationing in Cyprus for the first time, so wanted to see the whole neighborhood. We rented a car and traveled throughout almost the entire island. There were at various beaches. Sand, clear water, what else is needed.

One day we decided to go to Paphos, a navigator, rather than to direct us along the coast, have a different route to the mountains. In general, the road turned out to be longer than the scheduled four hours on the road, but we do not regret it. Went up into the mountains, came in an unusual place - a village which is located winter sports resort. It's beautiful. Mountain called Olympus. This sporting match. From there I brought a lump. Took as a souvenir.

- Sea diving did not try to do?

- In general, I like to swim under water. During the boat tried to walk, but "underwater" in Cyprus is not in any comparison with Thailand. When we were in Asia, and around the dive there is full of different fish, sea urchins, reefs, seaweed. And then a few small fish and nothing else. But diving is still interesting. Although most of all I like to ride on horseback riding.

- Really?

- I have to testify in Yekaterinburg have their horse. I love these animals. Since childhood potter with them. My Swallows colt was born on April 6. Cool horse. Trotters. Now, however, often can not ride them on horseback. I'm in Moscow, and figure skating takes up all my time.

- Cyprus has not accidentally ride a horse?

- Went on a horse ride. The coach was great, a well-known local athlete horseman. But then the habit my whole body ached. Any sport requires training.

Interviewed by Olga Ermolina

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Thanks so much for the translation! Perhaps, after skating, Julia will compete in the Summer Olympics in one of the equestrian sports

Custom Title
    Thanks

She is beautiful to watch.

Custom Title
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1052CQRfdw
    Her recent skate She keeps herself in a good form!

for vk users or register to
    you can join Julia Lipnitskaya community page: http://vk.com/julia_lipnitskaya

On the Ice
    A wonderful example of the journey of adaptation and change that all of the athletes must go through as they mature. She is peaking just perfectly for Sochi this season

Custom Title
    I read somewhere that Julia had trained in rhythmic gymnastics also. I always wanted a rhythmic gymnast to take up skating because the grace and fluidity of that sport would work so beautifully to enhance artistry in a skater. And now I'm getting my wish, it seems.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    I read somewhere that Julia had trained in rhythmic gymnastics also. I always wanted a rhythmic gymnast to take up skating because the grace and fluidity of that sport would work so beautifully to enhance artistry in a skater. And now I'm getting my wish, it seems.
    THAT would explain her C R A Z Y flexibility, especially from the hip. wowow with that spiral she does

Custom Title
    False news. She never were a gymnast...She said it in Russian interviews

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Good luck to Julia at Skate Canada!

Custom Title
    Hoping for continued progress in her 'return to form' season!

this is a bit tricky and conflicting
    Julia's mother said she did artistic gymnastics before for jumps she was just naturally flexible but Tutberidze her coach says she did rhythmic gmnastics as a child. there have been other russian athletes but the opposite Julia Barsukova the 2000 Rhythmic gymnast Olympic champion was a figure skater before she became a RG, she did stars on Ice partnered with Anton Sikhuralidze http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6mMaJ0yrSU

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast