Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 82 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

Meoima

Match Penalty
How old is Eteri after all? She looks 35-ish to me. So young and beautiful for a coach. :love:

darazam

On the Ice
No, no, no! I don't believe it! :no:
I want the video proof! :p
I wish we had that video too.
Maybe she singled some jump, it's just test skate after all and it's one and and a half month till her first competition of the season.
And Adelina skated without jumps at all :p

starlight97

Final Flight
Yes it's all unrefined.
I've already posted this in an other thread-
During last year's test skates, Radionova fell on two out of three jumps in her short program and I never saw her fall in that program again :)
I think that Eteri looks great, too - but she also always looks very serious and strict to me whenever I see her.
But if rumors are true that's what she's like.
Some people criticize her for that, but if you look at Yulia's rocket-like career and at the way Evgenia developed over the last season until now, the results speak for themselves ;)

Alba

Record Breaker
I wish we had that video too.
Maybe she singled some jump, it's just test skate after all and it's one and and a half month till her first competition of the season.
And Adelina skated without jumps at all :p

Thanks. I actually don't care about the jumps. As you said it's a test skate. I'm more interested to know what they think about the program, as choreo etc.

YLFan

Match Penalty
Yea me too. I doubt Yulia cares too much about test skates as shes an established star and really doesn't like ppl telling her what to do.

The season is a marathon not a sprint. And the girl who said that seems like a really obsessed Sotnikova fan so who knows how accurate.

Alba

Record Breaker
She's very serious but she also has a beautiful smile too and great sense of humor(40 not that counts for something when you look like Eteri).
http://navkastar.icebb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=480&p=2

Great body too. Judging from the picture here: http://navkastar.icebb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=480
It's the one with Yulia, Elena and her coach, receiving flowers from an official.

We never come to see Eteri in her full figure, without coats. :biggrin:

Oh well. I know people who had gone so far as to call her "ugly". :rolleye: :laugh: