Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 101 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

starlight97

Final Flight
Those are probably the same "idiots" who hacked Adelina's instagram a week ago :bang:
It's horrible but let's see it like this:
Appearantly she's so famous and important that there are people who spend a lot of their time just to hack her social media accounts. ;)
With stardom there come the crazy fans but also the crazy stalkers .

darazam

On the Ice
There is a crazy guy who stalks figure skaters (I think only girls) in social media. Serafima said that he demanded to put him in touch with Adelina, and when she refused her wrote her back in foul language. There was info that a case against that guy was guy was filed, I wonder if it's true.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
There is a crazy guy who stalks figure skaters (I think only girls) in social media. Serafima said that he demanded to put him in touch with Adelina, and when she refused her wrote her back in foul language. There was info that a case against that guy was guy was filed, I wonder if it's true.

I had Adelina as my friend in vk, so many people (boys mostly) wrote me and asked me to ask her to add them or smth :D There was a guy who suggested buying my vk page just for that Oo

Meoima

Match Penalty
i remember accidentally reading some affectionate comments towards Ade on Instagram. And those are from some American guys.

anyanka

Record Breaker

:jaw:

???????????????????

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rough translation of something I found posted on VK.

Her will is tuned exactly and freedom creates power. A bright ray of dawn it is like - so it is definitely beautiful. And, giving rise to in-flight movement; illuminating moments of light attracts the eyes of its beauty and as a bird bathes in it. Sweep hand and separation from the world, heart hammering suddenly becomes quieter. It makes brighter this dawn, the sky makes it seem closer. With the wind blew her freedom, her beautiful birds sang. And with every move Julia flew with her song.

I took some artistic liberty but hopefully it is remains as it was meant to be.

papa

Match Penalty
Rough translation of something I found posted on VK.

Her will is tuned exactly and freedom creates power. A bright ray of dawn it is like - so it is definitely beautiful. And, giving rise to in-flight movement; illuminating moments of light attracts the eyes of its beauty and as a bird bathes in it. Sweep hand and separation from the world, heart hammering suddenly becomes quieter. It makes brighter this dawn, the sky makes it seem closer. With the wind blew her freedom, her beautiful birds sang. And with every move Julia flew with her song.

I took some artistic liberty but hopefully it is remains as it was meant to be.
That's exactly how I see Yulia's skating. Averbukh mentioned it lately as well.
There are and have been some phenomenal, graceful skaters, who own the ice, intergrate their bodies with shiny surface in the most beautiful performances.
Yulia owns the air, she's flying over the ice like a swallow just before the rain, suspended somewhere between sky and earth. I think that's one of the things that make her so unique.

starlight97

Final Flight
Is she still going to skate in Japan?
I know that she planned to attend and I was really looking forward to seeing her skate there with Elena, but now I read that she doesn't know anymore because of her unready FS?
Has there been any confirmation or cancelation by now?

waterskiiiepic123

On the Ice
Is she still going to skate in Japan?
I know that she planned to attend and I was really looking forward to seeing her skate there with Elena, but now I read that she doesn't know anymore because of her unready FS?
Has there been any confirmation or cancelation by now?

There's still no info about that.

Alba

Record Breaker
That's exactly how I see Yulia's skating. Averbukh mentioned it lately as well.
There are and have been some phenomenal, graceful skaters, who own the ice, intergrate their bodies with shiny surface in the most beautiful performances.
Yulia owns the air, she's flying over the ice like a swallow just before the rain, suspended somewhere between sky and earth. I think that's one of the things that make her so unique.

As Moskvina said: flawless light skating. :)

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I was on the phone - may be someone else heard? It was STS channel. In the end they said that she had a short program and already showed it.

sjid

Final Flight
As Moskvina said: flawless light skating. :)

Flawless light skating has been her domain in the past. This year she will have to break out of the mold in order to characterize the turbulence in Megapolis. I was glad to see in the open skate that she is up to, or should I say down to the task. For about a minute following her first spin, she skates as one possessed. Truly breathtaking debut of her wild earthly side, fruits of Ilya's tutelage and a huge amount of work. And now perhaps a bit of makeup? Angelic faces aren't so common in Bel Suono's city of angst.

papa

Match Penalty
Flawless light skating has been her domain in the past. This year she will have to break out of the mold in order to characterize the turbulence in Megapolis. I was glad to see in the open skate that she is up to, or should I say down to the task. For about a minute following her first spin, she skates as one possessed. Truly breathtaking debut of her wild earthly side, fruits of Ilya's tutelage and a huge amount of work. And now perhaps a bit of makeup? Angelic faces aren't so common in Bel Suono's city of angst.
Isn't she potraying a girl fighting to keep her dream (kite) alive?
The last angel in the city of angst? :)

Emotions: struggling, grappling, strength and determination - yes, makeup - not necessarily.