Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 108 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Any news about what will be her first official ISU competition this season?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any news about what will be her first official ISU competition this season?

Should be Cup of China GP event. November 7-9. Plenty of time for Eteri to whip her into top form.

Alba

Record Breaker
Seriously :eek:
You have to tell us exactly how it was, what it looked like in real life to see her skate. ... everything:bow::love:

I will.
I hope I will be able to meat her as well. Fortunately my best friend who's coming with me knows russian. :biggrin:

I'm going there too! And hopefully to GPF.

I would've loved to go and watch GPF as well, but I could afford only the GP, and Bordeaux was perfect for me.
Never been to Bordeaux and Yulia, Ksenia and Fedor are going to be there. :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
I would've loved to go and watch GPF as well, but I could afford only the GP, and Bordeaux was perfect for me.
Never been to Bordeaux and Yulia, Ksenia and Fedor are going to be there. :)

It's funny, but for me travel to Barcelona is going to be MUCH cheaper than to Bordeaux. Because we have direct fly there from Samara. On the other hand, my fly to Bordeaux looks very complicated: Samara -> Moscow -> Paris -> Bordeaux :laugh:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I'm going there too! :) And hopefully to GPF.
And me :-D

TEB will be my third time to see her skate. She was impressive in 2012... and amazing in 2013... what will she be like in 2014...?

Alba

Record Breaker
It's funny, but for me travel to Barcelona is going to be MUCH cheaper than to Bordeaux. Because we have direct fly there from Samara. On the other hand, my fly to Bordeaux looks very complicated: Samara -> Moscow -> Paris -> Bordeaux :laugh:

We have direct flights for Barcellona too, but Barcellona is more expensive than Bordeaux.
The tickets are more expensive, to start with, which is normal because it's a GPF.
I also chose Bordeaux because I've never been there. I'm actually attending only Friday, short programs and Ladies&Pairs free on saturday.
I'm skipping Dance and Men, so I can go and visit some whine cellar. :biggrin:

Snow63

Record Breaker
We have direct flights for Barcellona too, but Barcellona is more expensive than Bordeaux.
The tickets are more expensive, to start with, which is normal because it's a GPF.
I also chose Bordeaux because I've never been there. I'm actually attending only Friday, short programs and Ladies&Pairs free on saturday.
I'm skipping Dance and Men, so I can go and visit some whine cellar. :biggrin:

How dare you! It's the second most interesting piece of the event after Yulia's skating :laugh: Hmmm... whine cellar? Well, I think I can understand you now :)

Even with hotel and tickets my whole trip to Barcelona is a bit cheaper than just a flight to Bordeaux and back to Russia :no: It's just ridiculous.

Alba

Record Breaker
How dare you! It's the second most interesting piece of the event after Yulia's skating :laugh: Hmmm... whine cellar? Well, I think I can understand you now :).

:laugh:

You know how much I love Dance. B&S was supposed to be there, right? Also H&D, which I like, but the thing is that my nest friend is coming with me from Rome, and another friend from Geneva. They're not so much into FS, although I'm working on it, so I had to compromise: Come with me to watch TEB and I give you half day touring. :biggrin:

Even with hotel and tickets my whole trip to Barcelona is a bit cheaper than just a flight to Bordeaux and back to Russia.
It's just ridiculous

There is actually only one direct flight from Milan. I didn't thought there was one tbh, so I was lucky.
I really hope Yulia will be fine and no injury with this new boots.
I'll be extremely dissapointed if she will miss TEB, and I have to go to Stockholm then. :disapp: