Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 116 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

lenok83

On the Ice
http://38.media.tumblr.com/68fa929b6e45210be21e1d734d269d68/tumblr_ndzmksASDU1tuatvvo1_250.gif

Q: "Yulia, what was the most stupid question from journalists you've heard since Sochi?"
Y: "Hmm, almost all of them were stupid, so..."
https://giant.gfycat.com/UnitedVeneratedFinch.gif

(lol at Voronov's and Pitkeev's reactions... :laugh: )

Papa, our journalists like to invent answers, as elsewhere...:mad: In fact, it sounded:

Q: "Yulia, what was the most stupid question from journalists you've heard since Sochi?"
Y: "Hmm, I tired of all the questions"

She did not call all the questions silly. This is revenge media:)

papa

Match Penalty
Papa, our journalists like to invent answers, as elsewhere...:mad: In fact, it sounded:

Y: "Hmm, I tired of all the questions"

She did not call all the questions silly. This is revenge media:)
No, no, I'm sorry - it's just me hearing things (and pretending I know Russian). :laugh:
Could you please write in Cyrillic what exactly she said at that moment? :rolleye:

lenok83

On the Ice
No, no, I'm sorry - it's just me hearing things (and pretending I know Russian). :laugh:
Could you please write in Cyrillic what exactly she said at that moment? :rolleye:

You are not guilty, I read this interpretive in the press:).

She said: "Хээ, там уже все надоели..."
:agree:

Meoima

Match Penalty
And her Euro's FS as well. The first one that was posted got deleted sometime shortly after the Olympics when it was at 1.5 million views. (In barely two and a half months.) It was the first video that turned up when you searched her name on Youtube. I can't imagine how high it would be now if it was left up.
I am kinda annoyed that youtube has deleted many programs with great view count. Yulia, Plushy... and others' video got deleted many times. But seriously I see Yuna's programs everywhere on youtube no matter how hard I want to avoid. WHY WHY WHY??? It's unfair!

papa

Match Penalty
After I uploaded "The story of Yulia Lipnitskaya (eng subs)", they blocked it in 10 minutes! :laugh:

Allegedly because of Olympic content. I challenged the claims (there is a special form) immediately by writing Russian TV that made the reportage had all required rights. They unblocked it after an hour or so.

55k infected by Yulia fever and counting... :biggrin::yay:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I am kinda annoyed that youtube has deleted many programs with great view count. Yulia, Plushy... and others' video got deleted many times. But seriously I see Yuna's programs everywhere on youtube no matter how hard I want to avoid. WHY WHY WHY??? It's unfair!

Yuna fans are always ready for anything :laugh::slink: I remember seeing one of Yuna's gershwin vids being deleted and soon after there was another one ready (from a different account) and it had the same good quality

and yeah I know how you feel on videos being deleted :cry: it really is unfair. sometimes I regret of not downloading them

FIREBIRD

On the Ice
After I uploaded "The story of Yulia Lipnitskaya (eng subs)", they blocked it in 10 minutes! :laugh:

Allegedly because of Olympic content. I challenged the claims (there is a special form) immediately by writing Russian TV that made the reportage had all required rights. They unblocked it after an hour or so.

Woo-hoo! :yay: I'am one of the ones infected by the fever :yes:

stryke

On the Ice

I got caught by the Lipnitskaya effect. Before watching her at the Olympics I had maybe watched one figure skating routine in my entire life. Now because of Yulia I am a subscriber to Ice Network and follow everything about the sport. I'm mad with Yulia fever lol

Yamita

On the Ice
This is the name of the rink, where she trains.
Хрустальный -Hrustalnyi - Сrystal in english

Thanks lenok. I know her Crystal Rink but Google does not translate "Hrustalnyi"... I hope I know Russian. :frown:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I got caught by the Lipnitskaya effect. Before watching her at the Olympics I had maybe watched one figure skating routine in my entire life. Now because of Yulia I am a subscriber to Yulia Fever and follow everything about the sport. I'm mad with Yulia fever lol

Me too and I've been involved with figure skating for many years!!

Ps....I edited your comment :slink:

Yamita

On the Ice
I got caught by the Lipnitskaya effect. Before watching her at the Olympics I had maybe watched one figure skating routine in my entire life. Now because of Yulia I am a subscriber to Ice Network and follow everything about the sport. I'm mad with Yulia fever lol

I like ballet and figure skating in general but Yulia's Schindler's List is the only one that brings tears to my eyes. I am so glad that I turned on TV that February night to watch Winter Olympics. I have been having a serious Yulia Fever since then.

By the way, Yulia's Gala at the 2012 Russian Nationals also approaches 1.2 million hits at youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCh_JFfcZ_o :rock:

Spindrift

Rinkside
Does anyone have any printed interviews with Julia? Or are there any websites for her?

Here's one from March 27, 2014 in English, posted recently by papa (#2220):

Thank you Sam!

Another very interesting article from this site:
http://in.rbth.com/arts/2014/03/27/y...ips_34051.html
Yulia, this year you have two lyrical programs. Do you feel like doing something different next season, something more carefree?

No, I don't. Of course, I’ll perform fun programs too, if I’m told to, but I won't be able to fill them with the same emotional energy. Besides, I’ll inevitably be compared with other skaters who have had programs like that and they’ll be found to be more expressive than me.
Wow! She obv knows her limitations, but how often do you witness world class athlete being THAT honest?
She is basically saying, that she can't perform fun programs yet, I hope she will get there with time, because I miss ↓this↓ on the ice...
http://wallpapershd2014.com/wallpape...ice-Russia.jpg