Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

Alba

Record Breaker
Guys, google-translated interview with Averbukh from yesterday! BREAKING NEWS!!! :popcorn:

- How often do you see with Julia?
- We continue to work with Julia this year. Already set new short program. And Julia and I toured the cities of Russia.

- Whether strongly changed the young athlete after the Olympics in Sochi?
- Large changes in the nature and behavior of athletes, no, she remained modest girl like before Sochi.

- What is the main purpose of Julia for the near future?
- Winning the 2018 Olympics in the individual competition. It is with these thoughts, she will hold the next 4 years.

:yay: :clap:

http://moscvichka.ru/moscvichka/201...-zhazhdet-pobedi-na-olimpiade-2018-10271.html

FANTASTIC!!! :yay:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes. She is an only child. The only time pics of Ian pop up are when she is in Yeketerinburg. He is her cousin:)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here is a story I found on her new house and some insight how it came to be.

http://www.shakhty.su/world/news/2014/06/04/lipnitskaya/

Olympic champion in figure skating Julia Lipnitskaya presented apartment. This is reported by "Arguments and Facts".

According to the publication, the builder of a residential complex on the territory of New Moscow decided to give the athlete the apartment after her mother Daniela query on the cost of housing. The company learned that the woman is a relative of the Olympic champion, and handed Lipnitskaya family apartment at no cost.

"I've seen the layout of the residential complex, I enjoyed it. I want to say thank you very much," - said the skater.

Previously housing in Moscow from New company Alisher Usmanov received double Olympic champion snowboarder Victor Wilde and champion in short-track Viktor Anu gave one of St. Petersburg apartment developers.

At the Olympic Games in Sochi in 2014 15-year-old won a gold award Lipnitskaya in the team competition, and skating was fifth. June 5 skater turns 16.

makaihime

Final Flight
Peach reminds me of my pom-pom when he was a baby :laugh: It's going to go through that awkward looking stage soon :p