Hybrid View

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar

Lysacek is back on the ice

Tweets from Evan Lysacek ‏@EvanLysacek

First day back on the ice today!!!
    9:41 PM - 5 Nov 12

Rough day.
    9:41 PM - 5 Nov 12

i wish you well evan-u work so hard-it won't be easy but your determination is a good thing-bless your effort. not always my fave but someone i respect.

Custom Title
    I hope he takes the matters very easy for a while and will start full training a bit later and real slowly. Welcome back, Evan!!!

Custom Title
    Yeah, even though I am not an Evan fan and found him very luck and pushing his luck I still don't want him to get injured. I hope he takes it slowly. He has 2.5 months until Nationals.

Custom Title
    I agree with Skater Boy. NOT an Evan fan but I would hate to see him harm himself further by trying to get back in shape for Nationals after this injury. I guess I don't understand why someone who is the reigning Olympic Gold medalist would want to compete again unless he was (1) at full strength; and (2) fairly convinced that he could truly compete with the likes of Chan, Daisuke and the entire Japanese men's team! I would not want to risk my reputation/status by denigrating it with a poor performance. I've always believed in going out on top!!!! I just don't see this happening for Evan. It's time to move on to the next chapter of your life and look back at figure skating as a wonderful experience!

Rinkside
    Why not? To prove that his win in 2010 is not a fluke and to make men's competition all the more exciting and interesting.