Thread: Survivor Philippines

Hybrid View

Survivor Philippines

That was a crazy tribal council

I think Lisa is playing a good game. (By the way she is thinner now at fifty than when she was on Fats of Life as a teenager.)

When Malcom revealerd the idol, everyone should have known right there that he wasn't going to play it.

I am rooting for Denise, also Lisa.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    I am rooting for Denise, also Lisa.
    Me too, I do kind of like Malcom. I don't know why the players don't want the old players they didn't win anything.

That had to be one of the best TC ever on Survivor. The surprises just kept coming & coming. I think Lisa is now in trouble. They all are aware she can't keep a secret & like Abi is not to be trusted with much information. I was happy to see Jeff go. I started out liking him but as soon as someone thinks they have players in their pockets & that they run things I'm all for them being blindsided. Next week will be interesting to see who aligns with whom.

I agree Dee and I have all the seasons's on DVD! Lisa made a big mistake throwing everyone under the bus. Still pulling for Malcom. 42

Lisa might be targeted because she might be viewed as a swing vote. Other seasons, the swing vote has been eliminated just to get rid of the uncertainty. If she moves away from the alliance she promised at Tribal, she'll definitely be targetd for the following TC.