Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Survivor Philippines

You're right heyang, Penner did not make a deal with Skupin & Lisa but they did not have to honor their alliance with Malcolm & Denise. They should have blindsided Malcolm. Then gone after Denise & Abi. JMO. Second guessing is always fun, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    You're right heyang, Penner did not make a deal with Skupin & Lisa but they did not have to honor their alliance with Malcolm & Denise. They should have blindsided Malcolm. Then gone after Denise & Abi. JMO. Second guessing is always fun, isn't it?
    With out Penner committing to a deal, why would they take the risk of Penner turning on them? I do agree with you that Malcolm and Denise would be hard to beat in a final tribal council. However, Penner would be hard to beat too since he can argue that he's had a target on his back from day 1 and managed to stay in the game if he got to the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Hey, Sean! Good to see you posting again!

Do you think Penner made a mistake in turning down Liza and Mike's final three offer, forcing them to go with Malcolm and Denise?
    Thanks and Yes - he should have known that was going to be the best possibility for him to make it and he really showed his "brat" side disclosing Lisa's past - what a twerp. What did that have to do with it. How many even talked about their past jobs let alone 20 years ago having anything to do with anything. The most interesting factor about the finally is when they ask the members of the jurry after the final vote is read, who would have voted for whom.
    I like they didn't take Abi to the end and can't think of any better way to say it rather than I hope she and people like her gain more understanding of social structure and why the analogy of assume still stands true.
    btw, I lurk and often think of you and the others here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2