Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir

mmcdermott

On the Ice

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for posting. By Scott's non-committal answer, looks like they may be reconsidering retirement? I wonder if they are waiting to see if D/W retire?

I would like to see them continue, but I don't think they have another 4 years in them.

Chris29

Spectator
Scott gave an interview to CTV while he was visiting his old school and said that they were "going to take a couple of months off". I guess that means no Worlds, then?

Scott gave an interview to CTV while he was visiting his old school and said that they were "going to take a couple of months off". I guess that means no Worlds, then?

...Does that mean they may still continue skating competitively then? Or does he mean take some time off before doing like stars on ice? Hmmmm

Chris29

Spectator
Skate Canada have just announced their team for the Worlds – as expected no Tessa and Scott.

Ooh, that sounds hopeful. They might resume skating for another year or so after their time off, maybe. A fan can dream!

The one thing I know is that if they leave skating, no one equal to them will be replacing them any time soon, or maybe ever.

discombobulate

Rinkside
ooh, that sounds hopeful. They might resume skating for another year or so after their time off, maybe. A fan can dream!

The one thing i know is that if they leave skating, no one equal to them will be replacing them any time soon, or maybe ever.

this.

Suzzie

Rinkside
Ooh, that sounds hopeful. They might resume skating for another year or so after their time off, maybe. A fan can dream!

The one thing I know is that if they leave skating, no one equal to them will be replacing them any time soon, or maybe ever.

totally agree with you, no one compare to them.
the only think i can do is to hope that they'll be back

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I missed them too. With D/W off doing DWTS, I kind of wish they had gone, b/c they would've easily gotten the gold medal.

I still think they were robbed at last year's Worlds - their "Carmen" was perfect and it was in front of the home crowd.