Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir

Bahar

Rinkside
I love the free dance so much. I realise how much I miss them on ice. I don't know technical issues but they were really fast on spins and lifts. Just wow. My favorites are back and I am super happy. I have to say that I love Tessa and Scott very much. :love: :hap10:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yup :agree:
I love the free dance so much. I realise how much I miss them on ice. I don't know technical issues but they were really fast on spins and lifts. Just wow. My favorites are back and I am super happy. I have to say that I love Tessa and Scott very much. :love: :hap10:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
:thank: skatingfan4ever!

That is fabulous. It was like watching it new with the music. It's amazing that they skated like they never left.

kiches

Final Flight
4everchan (or anyone), what did they skate their FD to and is there a video somewhere without the music muted? If so, please post it here! Grrr... :disapp:

ETA: Found one!!! Dailymotion to the rescue. :laugh: I :love: the FD now!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4...-canada-autumn-classic-international-fd_sport

FD was to Latch by Sam Smith (I think the acoustic version) which is probably why it's muted.

For those interested, here's a video I took of their first practice of their SD during Autumn Classic: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4w1osq_2016-09-29-autumn-classic-virtue-moir-sd-practice_sport

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Tessa/Scott Latch/Sam Smith FD from 2016 Skate Canada International -- two videos with audio :):

(The audio is muted on the five YouTube SCI FD videos that I have seen.)

Congratulations to Tessa and Scott on winning right off the bat at their first GP since returning :yay:.

Loving :luv17: both of their programs.

Last edited:

alain06fr

On the Ice
what a comeback from v/m awesome SD :) :love:

Fully agree. They are great champions but honestly, I was a bit doubtful about their comeback. Their performances in Skate Canada, especially the SD, clearly demonstrated how determined they are. Interviewed at the end of September, Marie-France explained they worked like hell during the summer to be prepared for competition and that work has paid off! Their results at Skate Canada are a great achievement, that is the least one can say. They will continue to improve in the coming weeks. Next milestone is the NHK Trophy where they will compete with Gaby and Guillaume, their training mates in Montréal. Tessa, Gaby, Scott & Guillaume are friends (also outside the rink) and have a lot of respect for each other. In the same time, both couples are top competitors hence the NHK Trophy and the Grand-Prix Final in Marseille should be really fun and exciting.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
NHK will be awesome! I think a lot of ice dance fans are waiting for this battle. I like both teams and I am looking forward to seeing them push each other! It will be epic!
Fully agree. They are great champions but honestly, I was a bit doubtful about their comeback. Their performances in Skate Canada, especially the SD, clearly demonstrated how determined they are. Interviewed at the end of September, Marie-France explained they worked like hell during the summer to be prepared for competition and that work has paid off! Their results at Skate Canada are a great achievement, that is the least one can say. They will continue to improve in the coming weeks. Next milestone is the NHK Trophy where they will compete with Gaby and Guillaume, their training mates in Montréal. Tessa, Gaby, Scott & Guillaume are friends (also outside the rink) and have a lot of respect for each other. In the same time, both couples are top competitors hence the NHK Trophy and the Grand-Prix Final in Marseille should be really fun and exciting.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Tessa and Scott were on the skating lesson!!
Best interview.
I cant get the link as im using a stupidly unreliable tablet, so could someone please post the youtube link. Thanks

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
This is by far the best comeback I've seen in the last years! They look better and better.
Good luck for tomorrow!:cheer:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I absolutely love the end of their SP, it really is breathtaking how they go from the twizzles to that lift right at the end!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I just have to say, I'm so glad to see they're back. After the... less successful comebacks from last season, I think it's brave for skaters to even try. And I now have even more appreciation for those who can pull it off.

I wouldn't say their SD was perfect--great, but not perfect. And that's exciting to me! I know they'll be able to perform it even better later on, and that's something I look forward to seeing!