Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir | Page 28 | Golden Skate

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir

s_parks

Record Breaker
What a season they've had. :clap: Not the fd they wanted to end on, but they'll be even more fired up for next season.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
congrats on winning a complete season... too bad about the misstep... this free dance is so magical when skated perfectly.

happy you've come back to give us so many emotions..

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
Well, all I can say: WHAT A SEASON! :peace:

What a season they've had. :clap: Not the fd they wanted to end on, but they'll be even more fired up for next season.
I came here to congratulate Tessa and Scott on winning another World Title and having such a fantastic season, but you all have said it so well already that I'll just :agree: I'm glad they came back -- what amazing skaters. :) Legends. :yes:

sarama

Medalist
I already wrote this on the FD thread, but nobody answered me.
Was Scott having some physical issues? At practice Saturday morning he got off the ice and when he came back he was touching his leg. And then he was all "Tessa was my rock this week..."(I'm paraphrasing), which looked like an exaggeration if the only problem they had to overcome was the freak stumble

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
sarama : nothing mentioned about that on cbc...

scott was filmed taking pictures with an entire synchro team in finland at the gala lol commentators : "here is scott moir working his magic"

LOL:luv17::laugh2:

rvi5

On the Ice
...scott was filmed taking pictures with an entire synchro team in finland at the gala lol commentators : "here is scott moir working his magic"

LOL:luv17::laugh2:

I noticed Javier was also there with Scott in the back row during the group photo.

Last edited:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
It was a privilege to see them live and cheer for them in the arena, on the top of that they won the gold medal too :) What a fantastic achievement in their comeback year! :bow:

Their Prince SD is one of the best things I have ever seen, and I think they performed it the best at this competition. Their FD is beautiful, there was a big mistake in there this time, but with the lead after the SD they won the gold anyway ;)

They looked very happy and relaxed during the whole competiton, feels like they have some magical aura around them :laugh:

Here is once picture I made (the others were not so good quality), look at how beautiful Tessa is.

rvi5

On the Ice
I was thinking the person on the end looked a lot like Kostner. Now I know why. :laugh:

blackey

On the Ice
^^ they still didn't pick their music for next season? wow that really making me anxious :palmf:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
^^ they still didn't pick their music for next season? wow that really making me anxious :palmf:

hello:), myself, I wouldn't be necessary anxious about Tessa's simple, open ask about music suggestions via Instagram. I won't be surprised if first choices/general ideas are already made, try-outs regarding movement and dance figures (especially considering Latin SD) done and this asking is more to feel out the audience, to 'see themselves using viewers' eyes, preferences/aesthetics preferred'. After all, this is probably their last competitive season ever and wouldn't be surprised if they want to reach more to the people and make those programs not only for themselves, but to incorporate all the passion, creativity and inspirational they cause inside their fans:)

I'm especially cool about SD - with Tessa moves and Scott's partnering skills they're set for make an impression

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ITA

I am pretty sure they are already working on the set patterns and have already done a lot of the elements.... I remember seeing quite a few teams changing the music or the music cuts of their SD drastically but skating pretty much similar choreography to what they had in the previous programs to it... so they could certainly be practicing already and if a brilliant idea comes in, they could us the new music and fit in and adapt what they are doing...

I think dance is the most interesting discipline in that sense as the programs change all year long.

sarama

Medalist
Watching the show version of their Prince SD has made me think that they could have done an awesome FD with Purple Rain! It's a pity it won't happen, but their SD was so iconic that I'll get over it. Still I can dream about a rock FD for them next year ;)

Perfume

Match Penalty
Tessa is such a great athlete and role model. She is so athletic and musical at the same time.