Thread: Mariah Bell

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar

Mariah Bell

I think it's long overdue that Mariah had somewhere for people to come and gush over her. She has a presence on the ice that just seems to captivate your heart. I am a big fan!! She has good SS and a very personal presentation. A fan favorite for sure and she will always have a soft spot with me. Good luck at Golden Spin

2014-15 SP Love the little look she gives the crowd at the 1:00 mark!!

2013-14 SP This is how you open an event

Keep going girl!!!!
    Last edited by Sam-Skwantch; 11-24-2014 at 03:22 PM.

Custom Title
    I like Mariah's skating, too. She is lovely to watch and has musicality to spare. I like her "Titanic" LP, which she retooled this season.

I hope she gets more consistent with her jumps as the season progresses and she places well at Nationals. Would like to see her on the GP circuit next year.

Found a couple of old videos with interview with Mariah online. They are old, but as the thread is new I figured I would share them as some may not have seen them.

I was hoping to find a video of her FS at sectionals, but ohh well.

What I did come across was

A Michael Buckley Social Scene interview from January, 2014

The second is regarding her getting a student of the year award for last year.

It was nice to get to see clips of interviews with her and see her talk. She seems comfortable with the camera and her responses, but may need to work on learning where to position the mic a bit in the future.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by StitchMonkey View Post
    Found a couple of old videos with interview with Mariah online. They are old, but as the thread is new I figured I would share them as some may not have seen them.

I was hoping to find a video of her FS at sectionals, but ohh well.

What I did come across was

A Michael Buckley Social Scene interview from January, 2014

The second is regarding her getting a student of the year award for last year.

It was nice to get to see clips of interviews with her and see her talk. She seems comfortable with the camera and her responses, but may need to work on learning where to position the mic a bit in the future.

She's very poised! Didn't find FS but here is the short:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vre9WK-51l4

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    A Team KoRo post, which belongs here in Mariah's thread as much as in Jason's :

Colorado Sports Center
    Wishing you all the best!!! #NC2015 @jomosk8 @jasonbskates @tyler___pierce @mariahsk8rbell
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...44922972190013 (Jan 19 photo)

still fangirling for Toller... el henry's Avatar
    How do you find these, Golden? Adorable! (also says a lot for team spirit at Team KoRo that many of these posters have the same photos attached).

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    I was traveling for the last week on snowboarding/hiking adventures and missed all of US Nationals. The first video I choose to watch when I got back to internet range was Mariah's FS. I think I made a wise choice

http://youtu.be/FxLpGkJCyGI

She is so sweet and I just wish her all the success in the world. Keep working Mariah because its showing.
    Last edited by Sam-Skwantch; 01-27-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Mariah's was my favorite ladies program at US Nationals this year!

still fangirling for Toller... el henry's Avatar
    I can't help it, I just smile when I see Mariah smile. A great skate!

Custom Title
    i didnt see her before nationals and i totally loved her, she is so light and her smile is infectious, you can see her love of skating, she is becoming one of my favourites! good luck mariah

Medalist
    I was at Nationals and she was simply beautiful and joyful. I also saw her supporting her rink mates which was so nice.
    I feel that her coach Kori Ade, provides such a positive environment in the rink and it shows with all her skaters. (Tyler Pierce, also very lovely, Jordan Moeller, and Jason Brown)
    I look forward to seeing more of her in the future.

Custom Title
    Did anyone notice Mariah and Tyler carrying the flowers and stuffed animals in the Athlete Lounge when Andrea Joyce was interviewing Ashley on her win? It's near the beginning of the clip. I thought it was cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTaoLAhGDww

I hope she gets more consistent with her jumps as the season progresses and she places well at Nationals. Would like to see her on the GP circuit next year.
    And to quote myself from November, I got my wish that she placed well at Nationals!