Meryl Davis & Charlie White | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Meryl Davis & Charlie White

Ahhh, thanks for the great news KKONAS!!!!!! It'll be nice to see figure skating again more! :) Here's to hoping for a come back!

And thank you dorispulaski!!!

KKonas

Medalist
Since Meryl & Charlie will now be competing on DWTS, do we post their info on DWTS here or should there be a new thread in Le Café? Admin?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Since Meryl & Charlie will now be competing on DWTS, do we post their info on DWTS here or should there be a new thread in Le Café? Admin?

Or do we keep it on the Meryl and Charlie thread in the Edge?

I'd say that the Meryl and Charlie thread at the Edge can strictly be about D/W's participation and the Le Cafe can be about the show in general...

And the mods can always move all the fun stuff to this fan fest thread when it's over, like they did for Jason Brown and his Jason Brown Goes Viral thread.

KKonas

Medalist
Davis & White to be on Ellen DeGeneres Show either Thurs. or Monday, Check local listings.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
https://mobile.twitter.com/USOlympic/status/451524866492346368

Meryl and Charlie were voted the best US team in the Olympics

The tweet above is from the US Olympics organization.

They tweeted back their acceptance. They were unable to make the event, because this week is both the first SOI stop (in Florida) and its partner swap week on DWTS. They don't have a spare minute between SOI rehearsals and DWTS rehearsals. Not to mention the shows themselves.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last edited:

CrystalClear

Rinkside
Country
United-States
I cannot wait to see this live tomorrow. It will be my first time seeing Meryl and Charlie skate in person. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Welcome to posting, Crystal Clear! Have a great time & come back & tell us all about it!

So, I was just enjoying watching old performances by various pairs and dance teams....and I have to say, I think that their 2013 FD doesn't get the notoriety/credit it deserves. It was a really beautiful and technical program that they performed so well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLwFvvu6fE

EDIT: I guess what I mean is that I know it won competitions and everything, but I feel like as far as being talked about for being so good, it doesn't seem to get much recognition