2012 Cup of Russia Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2012 Cup of Russia Ladies SP

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I like Alena and I'm happy she did so much better than at SA - but higher PCS than Adelina by nearly 2 points? I don't like that :eek:hwell:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
christinaskater said:
She is World Silver Medalist :)

But Adelina is cute! ;)

Adelinas PCS dropped from 29.31 at SA to 28.00 here, I didn't think she skated that worse... despite the mistake, she performed pretty well. I just don't get her problem with the 3F. Maybe she should change it into a 3Lo for now, until she manages to skate clean. Her loop looks a lot more consistent to me.

And Agnes was a little low-balled I think. But I'm really proud of her for delivering here! :)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
good luck to the FS I think
Gold for sure will medal, also Korpii maybe Leonova
Zawadzki and Murakami ( w/ her UR) depends if they don't crumble on their FS

non factors for a medal
Helgesson, Sotnikova, Zhang, Marchei and Polina K.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There are no guarantees that Gracie will medal. Lot of good skaters behind her could skate clean while Gracie could struggle as we've seen her do recently. If she does skate fairly clean though she should medal.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Korpi overscored as usual. Bah. I would't count out Sotnikova to come back and get on the podium somewhere. Murakami I doubt can come back from this with those UR's that will happen in the FS as well. Leonova maybe on the podium, maybe not. Agnes more likely to get lowballed on PCS in the FS, even if she skates well. Gracie will get a medal if she skates close to clean.