Thread: Practice reports?

Practice reports?

Any reports from the CoR practices? How is Leonova? And Chan? I would really like to know especially about the Ladies: Gold, Sotnikova, Murakami... It's the most interesting competition this event!

Banned
    People who attended Men's training twittered (@anais167) that Chan fell three times, including on footsteps. Artur was quite good, landed quads and trixels.

Custom Title
    Photos from Ladies practice http://www.fskate.ru/photo/276/ - very many good photos.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    People who attended Men's training twittered (@anais167) that Chan fell three times, including on footsteps. Artur was quite good, landed quads and trixels.
    She also writes - Kozuka looks best.

Rejoicing in the land of Kwan kwanatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Photos from Ladies practice http://www.fskate.ru/photo/276/ - very many good photos.
    Thanks for those! Most of the ladies look relaxed...a few look focused...and some look nervous/petrified!

On the Ice
    Also some photos from practice are here: http://visualrian.ru/en/site/feature...7/?startfrom=0

Custom Title
    Thanks for the photos! Anyone has information about what ladies did in the practice? I especially wonder can Korobeynikova land her triple flips? I think she will go with 3T+3T and 3Lo in the short as she did at Cup of Nice. Hope she can deliver a clean short program for the first time here. Then her free program like Cup of Nice will put her at least in 4th I think. And is Leonova better than Skate America? I was so sad for her when she cried there. She is the last world silver medalist and I hope she can get her form back as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Totentanz View Post
    Thanks for the photos! Anyone has information about what ladies did in the practice? I especially wonder can Korobeynikova land her triple flips? I think she will go with 3T+3T and 3Lo in the short as she did at Cup of Nice. Hope she can deliver a clean short program for the first time here. Then her free program like Cup of Nice will put her at least in 4th I think. And is Leonova better than Skate America? I was so sad for her when she cried there. She is the last world silver medalist and I hope she can get her form back as soon as possible.
    Polina K. coming back from an injury, she did 3F-2T at Nice, while I don't expect her to medal, she usually has bad SP
    but a top 5 finish will be very big already, so good luck to her

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Polina K. coming back from an injury, she did 3F-2T at Nice, while I don't expect her to medal, she usually has bad SP
    but a top 5 finish will be very big already, so good luck to her
    You are wrong, she didn't do 3F-2T. She went for 3T+3T in the short but messed up the first toe. In free, she did a step out of 3F=)
    Anyway yeah, good luck to dear Polina! Her elegance and beauty is enough for me to watch her! (Am I in love? )

Custom Title
    http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/...up-Russia-2012
    Short video about Ladies practice (Leonova, Sotnikova).
    No "Only for Russia" text on the page, so may be visible at other countries.
    Last edited by AlexRus; 11-08-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Thank you for the link. I had no problems accessing the video.