Are you working on a jump? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Are you working on a jump?

S

sk8cynic

Re: Are you working on a jump?

skaterskickbutt,

You said:

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>working on perfecting my Triple LUtz. won't say much i know everyone hates me here, for no reason, probablt won't be back [/quote]

I don't get the vibe that everyone here hates you. I think it is more a case of people are disputing some of the things you have posted.

Perfecting a 3L is quite a task, there should be some serious buzz building about you going into the season this fall. Where can I go to learn more about you as a skater? Since I'm going to Nats in January, I'd like to learn more so that I can look out for you. Given your impressive resume, and given that the readers here are fans of not just established, elite level skaters, but also of up and coming skaters, perhaps you should post some links to photos of you working on your lutz (or of your modeling, or of your house and your horse, and of your father, the former Mayor). Seems to me there's quite a fluff story there, and you'd be happy to have someone profile you. Maybe it would even wind up on ABC or ESPN.

S

skaterskickbutt

here is a link to a modeling company I have modeled for. Mind you this was taken 2 years ago, before I became anorexic and before I had a boob job. It was for this Prom Fashion place .
www.promfashionusa.com I am the blonde in every pic. Be sure to look at fashion file

S

SkateDustin

(This message was left blank)

M

melimeli29

I'm working on my single salchow and beginning to learn a loop

F

Figureskates

Another Salchow learner here. Slow progress, still having problems doing a complete rotation so I land off to the side. A little practice will cure that hopefully. Also have started to learn the mechanics of the toeloop.