4 Ksenia MONKO / Kirill KHALIAVIN RUS

Warm-Up Group 2
5 Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI USA

6 Victoria SINITSINA / Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN RUS

7 Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS

8 Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR CAN

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I've never warmed to Coomes/Buckland skating. And I don't get the schizophrenic music change in the program.

herios

Medalist
I've never warmed to Coomes/Buckland skating. And I don't get the schizophrenic music change in the program.

The choreo is too simple, lots of side by side and hand in hand skating. I asume they are unable for more difficult stuff

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
The first minute of Orford/Williams' program was cute, then it kind of got repetitive and boring. Looks like a young team with lots of promise, though.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
I like the High Society music but I don't know if the Russian audience does. Love the green color of the dress - wish the style was a bit different and that it fit her better.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Z/G are always worth watching--you never know what's coming from them. :)

ETA: Boy, this is weird and what IS this screeching music? I won't even go into her costume....it's very picturesque.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Does anyone know what the biting and hitting is about. Are they supposed to be Halloween zombies or something?

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
That was...interesting. Are they portraying zombies that rise from the dead, find each other and start dancing, or what?